Hello Out There

Options
SkyraBee
SkyraBee Posts: 39 Member
Hello MyFitnessPals. My name is Skyra and I am finally ready to commit to changing my lifestyle (food life). I have always been an very hard person on myself when it comes to working out. I already work out 5 times a week. But my food habits are pretty pathetic. I am ready to begin my journey to lose about 37 pounds and get back where I was most happiest both physically and mentally. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• SkyraBee
    Options
    Hello MyFitnessPals. My name is Skyra and I am finally ready to commit to changing my lifestyle (food life). I have always been an very hard person on myself when it comes to working out. I already work out 5 times a week. But my food habits are pretty pathetic. I am ready to begin my journey to lose about 37 pounds and get back where I was most happiest both physically and mentally. Thanks for listening.
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good For you Skyra and best of luck!!! Welcome to the funny farm.
  • Shawnda2
    Shawnda2 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI Im the same way I work out 4 times a week, and run after my two boys. I just cant lost any weight, but my eatting habbit is very bad.
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Hi SkyraB,

Welcome to MFP and your beginning to an exciting journey. The folks here are supportive and an encouragement.

:smile:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome Skyra! You are in a great place for support, encouragement, and education!! Be strong - drink alllllll your water!!
  • TashaT29
    TashaT29 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • bevsmith
    bevsmith Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:tongue:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hello my dear,

Welcome aboard this is the place to be. Its working for me and with all the support MFP has to offer you'll be surprised how quickly it comes together.:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile:
  • SkyraBee
    Options
    Thank you all for your support. This is great!