MyFitnessPal - A great accountability partner

Options
I'm just shy of an 80lbs. loss since July of 2020. SW: 265 CW: 181 GW: 150. I have consistently logged into MFP and added things to my food & water diary. It seems like something so insignificant but I find that a little reminder daily is very helpful.

IF has been a game changer. I started with the protocol 18:6 and swiftly moved into OMAD. It's become a lifestyle. I haven't felt this good in years. Mentally alert, boundless energy and weight loss and many inches off my waist and hips. I just felt like celebrating. I think I'll reach my goal before summer. I'm not pressuring myself though. It's all a journey to self discovery and self awareness. The first pic was taken in July of 2020. The other was taken last week. g3d1c2wcg5iz.jpg
iscmocpsgx78.jpg

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am very impressed with your attitude and your accomplishment of a nearly 80 lb loss. It is so important in my opinion that you let your brain catch up to your body to what is really going on in losing so much weight. You can lose it, but to keep it off you really do need to discover your new self and be self accepting. Great job on your journey!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, and congratulations on your weight loss. I do intermittent fasting 16:8 myself. I have lost 100 lbs. since July 2020. I had a small setback between Thanksgiving and Christmas. No guilt, just got back on course and am 10 lbs. shy of what my pre-holiday weight was. I'm just saying so we have our ups and down, but being consistent and focused to continue on is what helps us on our weight loss journey. Journaling is a must that helps me to stay focused. I tried the OMAR one week, but it was to much at one time for me. Your before and after pictures look like a mother and daughter. You look marvelous.
  • cherylscott4
    cherylscott4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I lost eighty pounds the first time; I must admit I did enjoy closet shopping. I did gain twenty pounds over the holiday; but I have already lost ten of them. I have a dress I want to get back in; that makes my husband go wow. I have several medicine problems that makes me want to eat healthy and workout. She might have a reason also. No matter the reason is; she looks great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!