starting over...once again

Options
Hi everyone I was recommended to this site so I could join others who struggle with their weight not just daily but hourly:-) I enjoy eating and my first goal is to make it to the Christmas season at least 10 lbs lighter than I am now-so to those who think the third time is the charm...how about the thirtieth time?

Replies

• uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    13 can be a lucky number too ;-P.... good luck and feel free to friend we all can use as much support as we can get!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    hey....i am on my millionth time of trying to get this weight off, so don't worry. stick to using this site and stay encouraged!! welcome!
  • lizp87
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement...ohhhh to wear cute clothes again without shopping at the plus size departments would be wonderful
  • redtulips
    redtulips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    dont worry about that, we are in the same boat . this site is amazing but you have to track everysingle thing goes through your mouth and exercise.
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    The positive side is you’re still trying to make an effort!! This is a great site for motivation, support and you can learn a thing or two. I would start off by filling out your profile on why you want to be healthy which allows others to see and it will hold you accountable to your goals. Stay positive, be strong, it’s going to take some time but it’s about being healthy!! Time to make it happen!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    "starting over...once again" is exactly how I ended up on this site. So far, it is working. I mean, I have to put SOME effort into making it work, but the tools offered here along with my renewed determination are slowly getting me where I want to go. It is do-able - we are worth it - welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    There are LOTS of ppl here like you and we have more tips on this site than on any other single site. Might be an opinion , but I'm fond of it :) good luck. Have as many friends as you can :)