Newbie as of yesterday

Options
Hi, I just started MFP and hoping to be encouraged too to drop these 15 lbs I put on over the summer. I do my best at dieting when I low carb and just started trying to not eat gluten too. I had some stomach issues and thought that might be what it was but haven't been tested for it. I went low carb but healthy carbs years ago when I realized eating sugar was making my allergies worse. I would have frequent sinus infections. They went away when I quit sugar! I would keep a steady weight easily but since going back on sugars and junk I can't seem to break the "I wants". I quit sugar and gluten last Monday. Anyone else low carb? No gluten? Also looking for friends :) Thanks all and keep up the great weight loss!

Replies

• geminirooster
    Options
    Hi, I just started MFP and hoping to be encouraged too to drop these 15 lbs I put on over the summer. I do my best at dieting when I low carb and just started trying to not eat gluten too. I had some stomach issues and thought that might be what it was but haven't been tested for it. I went low carb but healthy carbs years ago when I realized eating sugar was making my allergies worse. I would have frequent sinus infections. They went away when I quit sugar! I would keep a steady weight easily but since going back on sugars and junk I can't seem to break the "I wants". I quit sugar and gluten last Monday. Anyone else low carb? No gluten? Also looking for friends :) Thanks all and keep up the great weight loss!

Hey I believe in you! Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm so proud of you!