so maybe this no loss crap IS lost inches afterall

Options
leomom72
leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
let me start by saying, i am horrible at taking my measurements..i always expect a lower number, so i rush thru it and end up frustrated:mad: on another note i have been noticing my pants fitting better, and dare i say ALOT looser, but today we went shopping, and i found a pair of pants that were size 12..i can generally fit into a 12, but ya know how some brands fit different than other brands of the same sizes ?? well, i figured this 12 was going to fit just right, when in fact it was a bit big..2nd pair of pants, the tag said small, and at first i compared it against my waist, and it didnt seem like it would fit, but daringly enough, i tried them on as well, and they fit perfectly..they were a size small:happy: they WERE workout-ish pants, but SMALL ?!?! ME no way..it kinda cheered me up since i have lost 0 lbs this month so far..

**i hope this makes sense..i have a splitting headache, and am trying to type and think past the noise of 2 loud children..LoL***

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Definitely a NSV!
  • mccgivens
    Options
    Makes PERFECT sense...
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! A true success story. Way to go.
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    NSV for sure! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful! congrats! Im terrible at measurements too. I can never seem to take them in the exact same spot every time, so sometime i think ive lost when i havent!
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    Awsome!! I can't wait to have that nsv myself!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Yes, it makes sense - And Congratulations!!!
  • NorthernCally
    Options
    The reason someone came up with the phrase "non-scale victory", and so many of us use it, is that it does show progress, and we need things like that to keep us motivated. You deserve to acknowledge those little victories. And, honestly, as someone else who gets discouraged when it seems I've been working and eating better, and trying to reduce my junk food intake, it inspires me to hear about someone else whose work is paying off. Hear that? You, who I don't even know, inspire me! It's not like by posting this you are looking for someone to pat you on the back- but, it is something to be proud of. So, thank you for inspiring me, and others. And, good job! Keep up the good work!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Congrats! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!