That moment...

Options
When you look in the mirror and dont recognize yourself. When the new jeans you bought a few months ago to replace the baggy ones are now baggy...What is your moment when you realized this was clicking? Because these are mine =)

Replies

• rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    For me, it usually doesn't occur until I look at myself in pictures. I will find that when I was heavier, I underestimated how heavy I was, and now, I underestimate how thin I have gotten :P
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When I look down at my legs and see how small they are. Kind of an out of body experience.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Having to replace clothes that are too baggy, even shoes!
  • living_4_me
    Options
    Having to stop in spinning class this morning to pull up my pants as they were falling down!
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    the jeans that i bought, and couldln't get the zipper done up, thinking it was 'broken'.. now go up like they were custom designed for me :)
    jeans i haven't been able to wear for 10 months because i'd put on so much weight they were tight.
    getting a blouse done up that i could only wear unbuttoned for months.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    When you look in the mirror and dont recognize yourself. When the new jeans you bought a few months ago to replace the baggy ones are now baggy...What is your moment when you realized this was clicking? Because these are mine =)

This makes me smile! Way to go on your journey to a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I went to the store and bought a pair of jeans. They were a size 12. I was excited, but really thought they were a big size 12 and that was why I fit into them. I then needed a pair of dress pants 2 weeks later and still fit into a size 12. I also bought a pair of corduroys and they were a size 12. I must really be a size 12. I used to be a size 20.

It really is working.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Congratulations, all of you!
    Mine are:
    When the pair of shorts that has always been too small on my legs actually fits comfortably!
    When the pants that I've never worn because they gave me an awful muffin top begin to look nice on me.
    When I have a visible curve to my waist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!