I really shouldn't watch Food Network...

Options
Paeonia
Paeonia Posts: 161
Just saw a commercial for The Neely's, where they were drizzling glaze over a pile of doughnuts...that's evil! :grumble:

Replies

• Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    Just saw a commercial for The Neely's, where they were drizzling glaze over a pile of doughnuts...that's evil! :grumble:
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love Food Network....I'm a junkie. :love:

The Neelys make some goooooood lookin' food!!! Bobby Flay is my favorite, but Guy is growing on me lately.:heart::heart: :heart:
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    my addiction!!!! however you can find some really good ideas for some healthy food! :) i go online to foodnetwork.com a lot to get recipies for meats n such! :bigsmile:

YUM-O! :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just can't turn it off!! :laugh:

I love to cook and watch it all the time. Even when at the gym! Not sure how I am able to focus on exercise when they are cooking such delicious food! :tongue:
  • alecsandrawired
    Options
    My goodness I love Food Network - so addicting.

I watch Iron Chef ALL the time, it's ridiculous. It's almost like self-torture because I would never eat most of the stuff on shows like Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives but I still love watching the shows!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    The only recipes worth making (while trying to actually lose weight) are Ellie Krieger's. She is a respected nutritionist, and makes tasty dishes which are healthy, too. I gain weight just watching Paula Deen and the Neelys.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Paula Dean mmmmmmmmmmmmm! have you seen her candles? They have them at walmart, and some are dessert scented, WITH the recipe card attached, omg haven't cooked any of them but they smell heavenly can't imagine what they'd taste like!!!
  • AmyLou9903
    Options
    The hubs and I totally adore Paula Deen. If we ever go to GA, I'm totally going to her restaurant and gaining 10 pounds in one day! :) I'm a big fan of Ace of Cakes, too, because cake is awesome in so many ways. I like to watch the challenges. Throwdown with Bobby Flay can be all right, but it's not my fav. Diners, drive-inns and dives is awesome. The food on that show is out of this world fatty and yummy looking.