PLZ help - im desperate!

Options
cnflet2
cnflet2 Posts: 42 Member
So I'm a junior in college, who gained the freshman 15 and then kept adding more weight.

I joined weight watchers last summer and it didnt work for me.

Im frustrated with the way I look.

Today was my first day the MFP and i already screwed it up. I went over my calorie limit =(

Please give me hints/help....

Replies

• cnflet2
    cnflet2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So I'm a junior in college, who gained the freshman 15 and then kept adding more weight.

I joined weight watchers last summer and it didnt work for me.

Im frustrated with the way I look.

Today was my first day the MFP and i already screwed it up. I went over my calorie limit =(

Please give me hints/help....
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Have you started exercising? I know that I pretty much have to exercise everyday so I don't go over my calories.

You just have to be VERY careful about what you eat and have to be serious with yourself that yes, you ARE going to do this.

This is my 3rd week on here and if you watch EVERY single thing that goes in your mouth and do some cardio (I do 5 days a week) it WILL WORK. I promise you.

You just can't have B.S. excuses about wanting to lose weight and the do nothing about it. :bigsmile:

There are SO many amazing recipes in the food section that you can eat. I also eat a lot of veggies and fruits, chicken/turkey, Progresso soups for lunch, slim fasts for breakfast, etc.

YOU CAN DO THIS BUT YOU HAVE TO WANT IT. It won't happen without work that is for damn sure.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    learn to say no. plan out your day and STICK TO IT. It's going to be hard and it's going to take time but you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You didn't screw it up... you've recognized now how badly you've been eating before.
    Tomorrow is a new day. Slow down, take a deep breath. One day at a time. One day neither makes nor breaks weight loss.

Start fresh in the morning. Try to plan differently, better.
    You can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    i am in college and gained too. Basically I eat super healthy and it took awhile to say no to bad foods but once i learned... i loved it beacuse you can eat so much more if its healthy! Also excersizing works wonders. Go to the gym or jog around campus.

good luck!