Is anybody else having trouble with this site?

debraah66
debraah66 Posts: 62 Member
It's not showing anything in my feed, no friends posts or anything and when I press help it asks me my password but it wont work. Not sure what to do.

Best Answer

• Lnchace
    Lnchace Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓
    me to! I feel like I lost all my friends in one fell swoop! MY news feed i empty. I feel lost and alone!

Answers

• DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    It is not you - it is site wide. If you have the app all your friends are still there and likely posting, the desktop/web version is functioning the way it always does when they try to fix something. Give it a day or 5 and it will be back to normal.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    You are not alone
    I am here with you
    Though we're far apart
    Same problem we part :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Hard to imagine that Under Armour ran the site better......
  • _Ulla_
    _Ulla_ Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2022
    My news feed is empty as well but I can access my own profile and friends profiles. Another account lost all friends 😮
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Same problem; it's useful to come here and discover that I am not alone. It's also only showing me my home page in German, even though I have the language set to English. I was able to get to the English-language forum by adjusting the url to include EN instead of DE, but when I do that for home page it just jumps back to DE.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    I'm glad to see I'm not alone with this issue. I've been having this issue for three days now. I clicked on the Help section, described the issue and then received an issue asking for various specifics such as the type of operating system we use on our computer, when it occurs, the name of our internet provider (seriously) and the city and state that we live in. I have to say, I ignored the email. It seemed like too much information, especially given that the site was hacked several years ago!!!
  • debraah66
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Yesterday I deleted my cookies on my laptop because that was one of the suggestions but everytime I try the help button or certain things it asks my password over and over and then it wont work. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't. My friends are still on my list but I can't see anything in the feed at all. I could probably post my foods but I don't really think I will with these issues. It's been like this about 3 days I think, maybe longer for me. I'll give it a couple more days. If it doesn't clear up I'll need to look for another site.

Supposedly this site had been improved but I don't really see any. Some people know how to put pics on their feed but I have no idea how to do that. I wish they would make it easier.
  • faemich
    faemich Posts: 4 Member
    For a couple of days now. It started when they did their monthly logging everyone out. I have to log in every time I come to the site. I've asked on their facebook page if they'll look into it.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Try emailing at this address. support@myfitnesspal.com
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    MFP web version is not working correctly. I've tried three browsers: MS Edge, Epic, and Firefox. All fail. Clearing cache and deleting cookies has no effect.
  • debraah66
    fittocycle wrote: »
    Try emailing at this address. support@myfitnesspal.com

I'll try that because mine is still not working right.
  • debraah66
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    MFP web version is not working correctly. I've tried three browsers: MS Edge, Epic, and Firefox. All fail. Clearing cache and deleting cookies has no effect.

I cleared my cookies and it didn't do anything.
  • debraah66
    faemich wrote: »
    For a couple of days now. It started when they did their monthly logging everyone out. I have to log in every time I come to the site. I've asked on their facebook page if they'll look into it.

Same here. I have to log in everytime I come to check now and it hasn't been working right for days now.
  • NJPhil
    NJPhil Posts: 45 Member
    I'm also having trouble with the feed in the app, nothing is showing there either.
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Yep! Same here. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm starting to lose it.
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    When I can get to my news feed and it says view diary after one of my friends closes out, if I click that it takes me to my own diary. This site is so messed up. They should have left it alone.
  • Lnchace
    Lnchace Posts: 14 Member
    As of Feb 10 - the home page will not load.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,048 Member
    My home page won't load either. I get this;
    m7wsdvmux4o2.jpg
    Fortunately all the menus still work.
This discussion has been closed.