In need of some "nutrition advice./workout"

Options
ok, I've got 3 months to really bust *kitten*. I'm looking for someone who really knows there stuff, If you think you know your stuff, message me and i'll send my phone number."I don't feel like reading 10,000 point of view" how ever if your advice works i'll gladly repost some of tips up here. I just really like to talk to someone on this stuff
Info:
i'm 6ft '2in
239LBS"I 've lost 70lbs, but I stop working out for months. I go to the gym 3 times a week and I do 2 mile walk after gym. On other days I do 3 mile run and sunday is my long run"as long as I can"
40'in waist
I sit at a desk 10 to 12 hours a day"so i've got 2 to 3 hours a day you work at losing weight"
I think my diet is whats keeping weight on.

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It's called a personal trainer. hire one at your gym
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bump...Very nicely put. I hope everything works well for you and that there are people on here to help....Me i'm no good at that stuff but wanted to reply :)...Goodluck on your weightlss journey! :)
  • gog427
    Options
    My gym doesn't have those and theres only 1 gym in this town.
  • JessieJacobs
    Options
    Look here: teamripped.com
    This guy has an amazing transformation story, and he's now the top Beachbody Coach (and he's my coach as well). He has great info and has helped my husband and I a lot!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You've lost 70lbs already which is amazing. Can't see much of your food diary apart from the last two weeks and you seem to pack a lot into you two meals a day. While it's net calories and not when you eat that matters, you seem to leave a long time between meals.

I'm still new at this game but if you are exercising and eating a deficit of 500kc a day, you should lose a lb a week; a 1000kc deficit will result in ca. 2lbs a week loss.

There's no quick fix and I think you're probably doing ok. You might just be in a plateau phase... it can happen, it's natural and it can last a couple of weeks or a couple of months. Try jazzing up your meals... have a couple of light days and then maybe a couple of days where you go over your limit. It's works for some people.
  • gog427
    Options
    your most likly right, I've only been back at it for 2 weeks and was stressed because I didn't lose 1lb this week. I was just surprized with 2 tickets to Las Vegas in Jan for my birthday"I guess thats pretty damn strong motivation" I really just wanted to lose 10lbs by then, but I shouldn't stress over only 2 weeks of work.
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options

they have them online. or get a book called Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscles at www.burnthefat.com. it'll tell you everything you need to know. best book i've ever read
  • gog427
    Options
    hmm, thx.
  • gog427
    Options

they have them online. or get a book called Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscles at www.burnthefat.com. it'll tell you everything you need to know. best book i've ever read

I must say this is a great book!