First day

Options
Hello! This is my first day of using my fitness pal. I aim to lose a good 100 pounds but I am starting a smaller goal of 30 by March. My doctor says that I am healthy, I just need to lose weight and I am young. I found that there really isn't much support around me. Everyone just continues to offer foods that are unhealthy and I get "good luck", but for the most part it seems like they don't really care that much. So, hopefully I can find a few friends on here and be self- motivated. Good luck all.

Bekkah

Replies

• bs_price
    bs_price Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you have taken the first step now it's just sticking with it remember starting is always the hardest part you need to tell your family and friends you are starting a rough journey and that if they want to see you happy they will support you by not trying to push bad food at you just don't give up you can do it think if there is anyone else in your life who is trying to be healthier and ask them to be a workout buddy and agree on a routine whether it be meeting 2-3 times a week to walk. good luck there is a lot of support on this site you just need to take advantage of it and do your best just DON"T GIVE UP.
  • SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to this site! There is so much inspiration and lots of motivation on here. I too have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me:)
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic site, very supportive, loads of good advice, if you have any questions, just ask! Welcome to the first step of your weight loss, if you want a friend, I'm fionat29!! :flowerforyou:
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much support and information on this website. Feel free to add me if you would like