Looking for Support (Need Friends)

Options
I am fairly new to MFP. I am currently following Weight Watchers and I am thinking of doing this instead. It seems so much easier than counting points. I have been logging in all of my food that I eat on WW and it seems that I am only at a 200 calorie difference. So I will try both for the next month as I am paid up through WW. Any tips are well appreciated. I look forward to getting and receiving support. I am looking to lose about 40 lbs. :smile:

Replies

• VeggieFace
    Options
    Welcome to MPF! I'm looking to lose about the same weight! I will send you a friend request :)
  • bs_price
    bs_price Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i love this site it helps so much and it's free you can do anything you put your mind to good luck
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • daves160
    Options
    Hi,

That sounds like a good plan. This site has a lot of good support.

One thing on this site is the fact that you can see what others are eating and get some good ideas on healthy food choices. Keep up the goo work!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    There's a few people on here that use both; I just prefer this because it's free and I can't really afford to pay for any extras right now.

I'll send a friend request - look forward to seeing you succeed on your journey!
  • CoachNYLA
    Options
    Welcome, anyway I can be of support. Let me know. I am a recovering food addict myself and used to weight almost 170 pounds. I have a long story so I won't bore you with the details but I do get the challenge with food and training.

Will add you as a friend.

Nyla
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to WFP!! It is an awesome site and a lot of good information on here. Since I started on my weight lose journey, I have lost almost 30 pds and lost 8 pds since I started using MFP last month. I still want to lose 20 to 30 pds. Please feel free to add me.
  • havingfun1974
    Options
    Hey I am in the same boat as you, except I need to lose a LOT more weight than 40lbs, I need to lose more like 100 and I would really like to have friends to support me as well. This is really, really hard for me, some days I feel like it is not worth it and go back to my bad eating habits. :(

I sent you a friends request, maybe we can help each other, win this battle!

Sylvia
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Definitely do this instead! Way better. Add me if you like!
  • anneke123456
    Options
    Add me if you like also I am new here only have 3 great friends who I met here so far and my dad :)
  • julienyjets
    Options
    Oh I Wish you well! I am new too sorta tried this a bit a long time ago but was not motivated....so have been following a plan but I love that I can see almost anything on here & know if it is something I should have today or wait on. I made a promise on my birthday to make some changes..be more healthy, lose some weight and quit smoking sooooo..here we are mid September...so now I hope to proceed with my goal Starting with the weight first.
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've never tried WW, but this site has really worked for me! It is sooo easy and it makes you accountable. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a marvelous site...friendly and supportive members. The tools are awesome too. Been on this site actively for 3 weeks and I am progressing towards my goal :-)
    Have fun and good luck.
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! If you send a request; I'll happily accept! Good luck on your journey to a better you!
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for support
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im also looking for friends add me too :)