Getting Started...AGAIN

Options
Hi. 50 yr old male here. I've been here before, quite a few years ago. I'm staring all over. Really motivated (right now, can't confirm yet on next week, lol). Realistically I have 100 lbs to lose. But I have small goals to begin. Working on 25lbs at a time. that doesn't seem overwhelming. Would love to have some friends on here for motivation and accountability.

Replies

• chubbybaker3
    chubbybaker3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! I have about 100 to lose as well, but taking it baby steps at a time. Good luck to you!
  • drollings2019
    drollings2019 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. I am looking to lose about 50-60 pounds, with a 25 pound goal by the end of May. I have been working on the same 5-10 pounds for a year now and I am really trying to get with it. I find having friends to run ideas by and share your achievements and struggles very helpful!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Good luck, being motivated really helps
  • dragengofit
    dragengofit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    would be happy to be your friend (my diary is public, but in Norwegian, so not sure if really helpful for most) 😏
  • JarheadSFMF
    JarheadSFMF Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 51 and working on my best shape since 25...hopefully lol
  • annliz23
    Options
    1m7dtgw37aus.jpg
    Go, go, go
  • DaverBPositive
    DaverBPositive Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of this too! Just turned 51. Started to worry about my health 18 mos ago. Started at 272lbs. Got down to 242 in 6 mos with another program that was not sustainable. So now at 247 and starting up again. Goal is 200 by dec31, but I agree, I do better with incremental goals. I could really use some supportive partners for accountability and fresh perspectives.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Good luck