Depressed..HELP

Options
I was doing great in my weight loss and now I weigh in today and I'mup 3 pounds?? So upset and let down with myself even though I havent changed anything I'm doing. Really hoping this will turn around ,I don't want to give up.

Replies

• adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Do NOT give up. Don't let a stupid number get you down. Just keep exercising and eating healthy and you will get to where you want to be. Don't forget you are a strong woman! You can do it!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    are you expecting your period?
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Water and salt love eachotehr. If you intake salt, you'll retain water. Did you eat salt? This doesn't mean don't drink water either. . . its TOTALLY different. Don't give up!
  • ChocoholicMouse
    Options
    It's easy to get discouraged when you gain weight. Just know..you lost it before and you can do it again. Don't over react and drastically change anything u are doing.
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can truly relate. I can not explain what happened to you but I can say that my wife and I have had that same frustration. My best advice to you is to not use the scale as an indicator but use the mirror.
  • ChocoholicMouse
    Options
    That's right. Like pickles, crackers,canned soup , etc.
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks you so much everyone for your support and advice I'll def. be able to keep my chin up with all of your support!
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It's fake, don't worry about it. If you've been following your diet, you'll be just fine.
  • rockyvernen
    Options
    Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential." --John Maxwell
    You can do it I know you can
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me twice in six weeks. But they leave again after two day and always take a friend with them. Hope it happens for you too.:flowerforyou:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    cheer up honey, we all go through this processof losing and gaining back....its all about learning what works for u and yur body. What every u do DON'T GIVE UP because u are worth it...:smile:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    cheer up honey, we all go through this process of losing and gaining back....its all about learning what works for u and yur body. What ever u do DON'T GIVE UP because u are worth it...:smile:
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It could just be that you're building muscle...Muscle weighs more than fat BUT it takes up less space! Keep at it and eventually it will all sync up and you will see the results in the scale as well at the way your clothes fit...Don't give up!
  • freedomlady
    freedomlady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Stay upbeat and tell the scale it is a liar!!! Do you know that you can go up or down 10 pounds just by water weight. So, don't listen to the scale today. It may just be water weight and if you wait a few days things will change. Stay focused.