Yay

Kirsty
Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
edited November 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
Another pound that's 7 pounds in 2 weeks,might only be a pound but begining of the week i badly sprained my ankle and had bad back,needless to say not much exercise,but did little light stuff,and watched my eating and even had a treat! I've fallen in love with this place,and keep it up guys :¤) x

Replies

• Kirsty
    Another pound that's 7 pounds in 2 weeks,might only be a pound but begining of the week i badly sprained my ankle and had bad back,needless to say not much exercise,but did little light stuff,and watched my eating and even had a treat! I've fallen in love with this place,and keep it up guys :¤) x
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    Great job, Kirsty!

Under the heading of "I have too much time on my hands," --what does your cute little smiley face mean, and how did you get that little "formatting" space thingy to print as his nose.......like I said, too much time on my hands.

I just got back from the gym, I did some exercise for everyone who is sick and hurt this week, I must have: everything hurts. ;-)

~cm

can you do crunches with your feet up on a chair or stool? Or some upper body stuff? Oh, never mind, that's what hurts on me. Chest, owie, back, owie, shoulders, OWIE. I did enough for you, I think. I hope your ankle and back get well soon.
  • Kirsty
    Heh you must be the one that lost the inches round my waist,i thank you i can do the feet on stool and sit ups it's what I've been doing,you can feel the fat burning which is great. :¤) i'm using my phone to use this site as i don't own a computer,my predictive text does my smiley face,and it means i'm verily happy x
This discussion has been closed.