I AM doing "it".

aipfsu
aipfsu Posts: 27 Member
38F
Starting Weight: 275
Current Weight: 249
Goal Weight: under 200
Lowest Weight I remember: 163

June 2021 I decided to take my life back. I broke my ankle in March of 2021. During that time, I did some serious self-reflection and soul searching. People had a hard time helping me up/down/shower/etc. and it was overall just a sad situation. At first, I was SO discouraged as the only thing I could do was log my food.

When I returned to work in August I was able to move. This is when I noticed things starting to happen. It may have been slower than I liked/thought, but I am much further than I was last year at this time.

I do not drink alcohol Mon-Thur., I log everything that I put in my mouth, and I make sure I get a minimum of 10,000 steps Mon-Fri.

I know I may have to tweak this as time moves, I know I will most likely have to log/walk/keep doing what I am for the rest of my life...but I CAN and I WILL.

I am writing this in hopes to motivate others to take charge of their own life. I have seen my friends want to move more, my mom want to move more (which she was big inspiration for me...she is 65 and looking fantastic), and the most important thing: I feel better.

Best of luck to everyone out there.

Amanda from Florida

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!