Does this site actually have any technical support?

Options
Kotuliak
Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
This site is falling apart... is anyone actually maintaining this site?

Here is the latest home page feature... I'm sure it captures exactly what many members are thinking:

grkiobfmadxr.png

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yep! Our team is currently aware of this situation, but if you'd like to report this to our support team you are welcome to do so. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• faemich
    faemich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Durden, the link you posted doesn't take us to support at all. And once I found WHERE to report something, it's AGAIN asking for my email address and password. THEN it tells me that one or the other is wrong. Seriously? Already logged in and can't log in. (sigh)
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think it is clear they don't actually have tech support but they do have some kind of monkey who is doing their coding and messed it up now its just sitting there banging on the keyboard hoping something works. The news feeds have not been working for over a week - there are several posts about it but no real answer. Yeah the app works but some of us still use the desktop version because the app is clumsy.
  • spiegeltobylee
    spiegeltobylee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There are threads about why Quick Add Calories isn't working. If you go back to a prior day to edit, it forwards to the current day. I contacted Support by email, but no support. Something is wrong. The coding is bad.
This discussion has been closed.