5'9 n up ladies

Options
Im just getting started on my journey and I would love to see some before and after pictures of some tall women I am 5'10 currently 250 trying to get to about 180-200....please help motivate me!!!!! :-)

Replies

• KindleBlossom
    Options
    That's an awesome goal! I hate when we tall, beautiful ladies have the misconception that we should try to get down to 120 pounds or something. :) I try to reward myself at every 5 pounds lost, to stay motivated. Let's be friends! I'm so excited for you! Good luck! *exclamation point explosion!*
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have some in my profile, and these are my Turbo Fire before and afters, but I've only lost about 30lbs overall.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/334141-12-week-turbo-fire-done-12lbs-gone-pictures
  • fyfa
    fyfa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my situation is same :) just a bit bigger i am. love to have fitness pal with similar size ;)
  • meowmily
    Options
    Definitely not at my goal yet, but I'm 5'9 and I've lost almost 30 pounds. My display picture is my before and during. I want to lose a total of 100 lbs. My starting weight was 270 and my current weight is 242. I've been losing an average of 1-2 pounds a week.
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm around 5'10 and my starting weight was over 327 - I'm hoping to get to any number beginning with 1 lol! I genuinely have a big frame so I don't want to end up looking gaunt, ironically my sister has always struggled to gain weight and hates how thin and bony she looks :(
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am 5'101/2 and my goal is 180. I will reevaluate my weight loss goals then but thats my basic goal. I am a size 16 now and I am hoping to get to a size 10-12. MFP is awesome!! Stick with your calorie goals and exercise and you will be at goal in no time!
  • lennykat
    Options
    High tall and gorgeous ladies!! Check out the TTW-- Totally Tall Women of MFP thread. You can type it in the search bar and it'll come up-- it might just be the kind of inspiration you're looking for!!
  • Cking86
    Cking86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10". My starting weight was 191. The 1st month, I never went over my caloric goal. I lost 5 lbs! Oh joy! 2nd month I got a bit reckless and only lost 2. Heck! One month I didn't lose at all. I was bummed, but didn't give up. Try not to weigh yourself every week. We as women- due to hormonal changes and such tend to experience weight fluctuations during the month. So I usually weigh myself one a month, early in the morning, before breakfast. Long story short, I lose about 2lbs a month and I'm up to 20 lbs lost... Once you start losing and getting into smaller clothes???!!! It will motivate you to keep going.
  • NyxLovexGoddess
    Options
    I never post anything so this is a pretty big step for me lol. I'm 5'10 currently 228. I signed up a while ago but just really started getting into it this august. I lost 7lbs so far so I think I'm doing pretty good. I think I have my goal set too low tho...I'm trying to get down to 150 but I'm a lurker (haha) and read a lot of posts and it seems to me that girls around my height look amazing at 180. Idk. Anyway, I'd love to have friends with similar specs to me so someone please add me!!! Lol I'm on here everyday and up at all hours of the night so I'm always available to talk or listen or whatever I'm needed for. Hope I get some request haha
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    5'10", 188, goal is around 160 probably. You can add me as a friend if you want! I don't have any before/after photos yet (I'm kinda still a "before" but I'll post photos in about a month).
  • sare_sweetheart
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm 5'9, 204 and my goal is 160ish. I try to eat no more than 1600 cals and I lose about a pound a week, The weightloss is slow and it certainly gets frustrating so I feel you!!!
  • mystic2girl
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my goal is 150 lbs. I have lost 20 pounds so far (started at 190). It all depends on your frame for what your ideal weight is. I have a medium frame. Dropping clothes sizes is a great motivator. I've kissed my XL clothes goodbye and am wearing mostly mediums now. You'll get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!