New to site. Anyone from Atlantic Canada?

Options
Hi! I am new to the site, and I am looking for support! I am looking to lose about 60 pounds or more. I live in New Brunswick, Canada.:smile:

Replies

• mrsgolfie
    mrsgolfie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm from Atlantic Canada too...I'm looking to loose 40-45 lbs...Started yesterday as far as seriously...Bad w/e for me to start as I'm going away tomorrow and know I'll be fine dining, and having some wine...but will try to keep it not too bad.
  • Northern30
    Options
    Hello ladies , welcome aboard!! I use to be from Atlantic Canada but now lives on the Prairies. All the best on your weight loss journey!!!
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your weight loss journey. I have been living in Alberta for the past 8 years, but am from Newfoundland!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm not from there but my best friend is...it's really beautiful up there. But never again will I drive straight from New Hampshire to Halifax after flying to New Hampshire from Indianapolis (nope, no break involved anywhere)--especially since she had me so worried about wandering moose on roads in the middle of the night. haha!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to be! (I'm not from Atlantic Canada but my last vacation was that way, so that counts, right?) :wink:
  • AmDurling
    Options
    Hey, I am from New Brunswick as well. I am looking at loosing 50 to 55 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • BibaCanada
    Options
    Brand new to site as well. I"m originally from Brazil but I live in Ottawa, Ontario. Canada rocks!
    11215435.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Newfoundland, but currently living in Saskatchewan. I've been on here for just about a week now and I love it! Weigh in day is Monday so we'll see how that goes:wink: Please feel free to add me. Good luck with the weight loss journey!!:)
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    :happy: Hi I am in Meductic NB, I see you already sent a friend request. I accepted. Welcome.:tongue:
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    Brand new to site as well. I"m originally from Brazil but I live in Ottawa, Ontario. Canada rocks!
    11215435.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

:tongue: Yes Canada does rock!!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am from Moncton NB, but live in the U.S. now. Good luck on your weight loss!!!!