Biggest motivation!?

Options
I keep signing up for MFP and then not staying consistent with tracking. I keep gaining weight, but I really need to lose it. How do you stay motivated!? Thanks I’m advance.

Replies

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don’t stay motivated. I just decided that this is something I need to do and continue working at it. You have to decide what you put importance to and follow through. This is not to say that it is the most important thing in your life, just something of importance. You have to find a balance.
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Make small changes that you know you can maintain and build on those! Get friends, both in real life and on here, that will hold you accountable. I'm willing to be one of those so I sent you a request!
  • holisticlivingwithsam
    Options
    Hi 👋 make sure you’re doing it for yourself, not to make someone else happy. I agree with the ladies comments above too 🙂

Find an activity that makes you happy - for example, my happy place is the beach or the river. So that’s where I go for my walks. Also make sure you’re not pushing yourself so hard with exercise that you’re so sore that you never want to exercise again (speaking from personal experience here 😉).

Make it fun 🤩

Sam
  • determinedlaney
    determinedlaney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy to keep each other motivated!