Another Newbie!

Options
Hey all! Very happy to be here, and looking forward to getting started. My goal is a real challenge right now, I'm trying to lose 40lbs by June. I've started my new diet and exercise program, drinking tons of water too. But I will need all the help I can get. If anyone knows of any diet pills that could help, please let me know.

Good luck to you all in your goals!

Replies

• Kalygyrl
    Kalygyrl Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey all! Very happy to be here, and looking forward to getting started. My goal is a real challenge right now, I'm trying to lose 40lbs by June. I've started my new diet and exercise program, drinking tons of water too. But I will need all the help I can get. If anyone knows of any diet pills that could help, please let me know.

Good luck to you all in your goals!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hiya! welcome to mfp!! steer clear of those diet pills you will only set yourself up for failure..just work hard excercise and buckle down on those calories and sodium...good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Welcome Kalygyrl:happy:

Oh no I don't use diet pills as they aren't healthy for my body, most seem to gain all the weight back when they go off of them. Have you tried healthy eating and cardio and weights?

That's what seems to keep me going, givees me tons of energy as well!:drinker:

Good Luck here
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    073.gif

WELCOME!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend any diet pills. They just set you up for failure & can really screw with your body. Use the site like it is designed & you'll have great success! It has worked for SO many people on here (including me!). Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • tami1024
    tami1024 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome Newbie! This is a great sight. I have only been on it a few weeks and I already have lost 5 lbs. Everyone here is rt. Stay away from the diet pills. Bad news! It is only a a temporary fix! I wish you well on your journey!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    welcome newbie, I agree with the rest of them about the diet pills.. I have only been on her about a week and a half I have been watching my calories along with the fat and carbs.. And excersiceing a lot.. I go to the gym everyday for at least 3 hours sometimes 4.. If you cant work out that much try to do your cardio at home.. what ever it takes.. just stay focused on what you want and your goal.. just stay away from the diet pills.

:flowerforyou:
  • Ryanmcgrim
    Ryanmcgrim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Luck ! Take it one day at a time,
    Ry

155577.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :smile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: