• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,228 Member
    Options
    That smells good
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Being the voice of insanity is no picnic either 😁

Yeh but people tend to avoid you so they don't expect any explanations. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    That was weird, where'd it go? 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2022
    Options

Where do vanished objects go? - Ravenclaw door knocker

Into non-being, which is to say, everything. - Minerva McGonagall.

I got a notification at the top of my phone saying I had a fr request but when I looked in the app.. nothing there 🤷‍♀️ it was a weird name too.. not someone I'd seen before.
    Very strange 🤔

Also the notification disappeared too.. 🤪
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

I got a notification at the top of my phone saying I had a fr request but when I looked in the app.. nothing there 🤷‍♀️ it was a weird name too.. not someone I'd seen before.
    Very strange 🤔

Maybe they sent a request and then cancelled it? Can you do that?

Would I do that? Yes I would... then I could say I want to be someone's friend without saying it. Call it subliminal suggestion friend requests.

But being serious I've had that happen as well. Maybe spammers, maybe people can delete the request... I don't know.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »

Very strange 🤔

Would I do that? Yes I would... then I could say I want to be someone's friend without saying it. Call it subliminal suggestion friend requests.

But being serious I've had that happen as well. Maybe spammers, maybe people can delete the request... I don't know.

Nope its not possible to delete once sent. I suspect maybe they're on mfp naughty list or a troll of some sort and they are booted by mfp servers maybe.. just a theory. 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2022
    Options

Very strange 🤔

Nope its not possible to delete once sent. I suspect maybe they're on mfp naughty list or a troll of some sort and they are booted by mfp servers maybe.. just a theory. 🤔

Who would know how to do such a thing?

:smirk:

🤣🤔 idk

I gotta ask.. why mum and not mom?
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

Very strange 🤔

Well in that case I've learned something new today.....

...... that you have never ever sent me a friend request! :neutral:

It's ok... I'll get over it at some point.

But I suspect bot requests or something. Or if someone sends requests and deletes a profile might be an angle as well. I've seen people do that just to change a name or something.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Very strange 🤔

But I suspect bot requests or something. Or if someone sends requests and deletes a profile might be an angle as well. I've seen people do that just to change a name or something.

Im sorry 😞.. my bad 😫
    Tbh.. I don't send many fr
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Very strange 🤔

I truly think there should be a 'take back' option in all parts of life. You send the wrong email to the wrong person....oops, take it back. You say something stupid outta your mouth and realize it as soon as the other party gives you *the* look....oops, take it back. You say 'sure, I can help you with that' before you realize what *that* really is.....oops, take it back.
    But Jo, honestly, if someone sent you a FR, there's nowayinheckdom someone(sane) would withdraw that request. <3 Consider yourself better off. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Very strange 🤔

Im sorry 😞.. my bad 😫

Yeh, it's like pulling teeth. Ya gotta go crawling to her. And I say that with love, sweetness, and a touch of mischief. ;)
    o:)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Itsatrap
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Very strange 🤔

I truly think there should be a 'take back' option in all parts of life. You send the wrong email to the wrong person....oops, take it back. You say something stupid outta your mouth and realize it as soon as the other party gives you *the* look....oops, take it back. You say 'sure, I can help you with that' before you realize what *that* really is.....oops, take it back.
    But Jo, honestly, if someone sent you a FR, there's nowayinheckdom someone(sane) would withdraw that request. <3 Consider yourself better off. :)

eeek, then what would I do with all my critical thinking skills that I still need to develop?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Very strange 🤔

🤗💜 luv ya Reenie
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Very strange 🤔

Im sorry 😞.. my bad 😫

Yeh, it's like pulling teeth. Ya gotta go crawling to her. And I say that with love, sweetness, and a touch of mischief. ;)
    o:)

🤣 thanks for the laugh Reenie 🤗