im new to all this !!!!!!!!

Options
hey guys

im grace im new with this internet weight loss programme have been to weight watchers and unislim before but find myself falling off de wagon and just been fed up lack of motivation souns familar id say so anyhoo just said id post a hello to everyone and good luck i no i need it :flowerforyou:

Replies

• gracygirl
    gracygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey guys

im grace im new with this internet weight loss programme have been to weight watchers and unislim before but find myself falling off de wagon and just been fed up lack of motivation souns familar id say so anyhoo just said id post a hello to everyone and good luck i no i need it :flowerforyou:
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    KN_TeenyBlueAngel_Welcome-vi.gif

and good luck to a journey on a healthier you because your worth it! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gracygirl
    gracygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks guys for the support

well its workin for yous i already feel motivated i ve been really gud today and yesterday so bring on tomoro !!!! :laugh: