Biggest Loser is Slipping

Is it just me is or the show getting really soap-operaish? it used to be so good and "real" now, it seems like everything is fake and scripted. ugh, it's so annoying.

Replies

• leafylee
    leafylee Posts: 56
    Is it just me is or the show getting really soap-operaish? it used to be so good and "real" now, it seems like everything is fake and scripted. ugh, it's so annoying.
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    I was wacthing tonight thinking the same thing:frown: I don't know if real is the word I would use but it has seemed to have shifted focus from weight loss to drama
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Yeah, I agree. How about the convenient plug for Fiber One Bars by Bob? Give me a break with the product placement. I was also irritated that Ron had the gall to say to Mandi that it was her time to go! Ron should have been out of there a month ago. Who cares if Mandi would do better at home? She was an important part of the team. The Blue Team will now be eliminated one by one. Wait 'till you see Bob cry then!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    i was very shocked with last nights episode! And yes, VERY SOAP-OPERISH! lol I really liked mandy and neer thougth she would allow herself to go home! Her sister better fight for the win!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    i was very shocked with last nights episode! And yes, VERY SOAP-OPERISH! lol I really liked mandy and neer thougth she would allow herself to go home! Her sister better fight for the win!
  • I was thinking about watching Biggest Loser, especially since my Curves is doing our own version of it, but now that I've heard all this, I'm not sure I want to! :noway:
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Just to let you all know that the Australian Version of the Biggest Loser is the same - Very Soap Operish.
    And yes, there are some very strategic product placed around the rooms.

We normally have the american version here but we did not get either this or last year seasons.

Does Bob and Gillian still the trainers?
    The Australian trainers are Michelle and Shannon
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Bob & Jillian are still the trainers on the US version of BL.