looking for support and motivation !

Options
Hiya, I have recently join MFP and I am looking to become friends with people to help me along my journey to losing weight ! :) I will also give motivation and support back as I know how hard it can be ! :) feel free to add me x

Replies

• Ana1206
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've been a member of MFP for over a month now everything was doing great I was eating well exercising just about every day and just this past week I cant bring myself up to do anything. I need some motivation and support I don't want this to turn in to two weeks!!!

Maybe we can help each other out :)
  • beathen
    beathen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I joined 3 weeks ago and it has been a great tool for helping me lose weight. But, it's a day by day process and I can tell you that you'll have good days and bad days. Just don't let the bad ones keep you down! :)

I would love to be your friend so we can encourage each other!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    stay focused. Remember some days are harder than others, but trust me, as you start to lose weight, your motivation will grow stronger. Every time I lose a pound, I become more determined to lose another. You will find the support you need here to get you going. Feel free to add me to your friends. You can never have too many.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    stay focused. Remember some days are harder than others, but trust me, as you start to lose weight, your motivation will grow stronger. Every time I lose a pound, I become more determined to lose another. You will find the support you need here to get you going. Feel free to add me to your friends. You can never have too many.