• Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    Luv, Love, Luv - amazing progress!
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Awesome!!! How did you do it?
  • stez89
    stez89 Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you Everyone. I don't know how to reply individually but I appreciate all your lovely comments.
    Il try and remember, what I'm answering to. No I don't do any fasting but try and stop eating atleast 2 hours before bed if I can.
    Any tips? - be consistent. We're only human there's going to be days we do slip up even go over our calories and just have a total off day for various reasons. That doesn't need to turn into an off week shake it off and start a fresh straight away. Don't make these days frequent though. Let your self have the chocolate or what ever you fancy as long as it fits in your calories there's no need to deprive yourself of that you love I think that's why I've managed as it's not restrictive.
  • stez89
    stez89 Posts: 7 Member
    I lost it just using a calorie deficit I worked out how many cals in order to lose a 1lb a week and stick to those calories. I also started to move more and started with getting my steps up now I try and add as much exercise as I can โค
  • JulieZum1966
    JulieZum1966 Posts: 1 Member
    You should feel VERY proud! It is a long-life time journey and it's hard work and discipline. Now you can enjoy all the rewards! You look amazing, gorgeous, but more importantly I bet you feel amazing too. Thank you for sharing your success....inspiring!
  • arrivera15
    arrivera15 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations. Today is my Day 1..I have a long way to go BUT your story truly inspired me. Congratulations on your success. Maybe 1 day I can post something just like you ;) Wishing you the best.
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Good job!
  • rekmillard3
    rekmillard3 Posts: 1 Member
    Great job
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    Great photo journey. It has to be encouraging looking at those. I bet they were instrumental in keeping you on track. Photographs don't lie! Sometimes we lose sight of really how far we'v come if there isn't photographic evidence. But this way.. no doubt you were shrinking.

You look beautiful ..great job.
  • tdogcommander
    tdogcommander Posts: 2 Member
    That is amazing! Thank you for sharing that! It gives me hope!
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    You look great!! Nice job
  • Weldone and amazing! Consistency if important, isn't it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!