Winnipeg in the house!!!

Options
:wink:

Hi there everyone! I have just joined up to this site and downloaded the app as well. I few ladies on a message board I have ben a member of ( forever) had mentioned it and I thought I would check it out. Look great so far. I n the past I have used Sparkpeople and that helped me lose 20 pounds. However as soon as I stopped exercising it was not long until the old habits started to come back...and with that, those 20 pounds decided to come back. They were not welcome but they sorta parked on my butt and decided not to go anywhere.
So I think this place will be greta to start me up again and get my moving in the right direction.

Like my subject line says....I am from Winnipeg. I would love to hook up with other Winnipegers on this site. I think it would be great, not only can we encourage each other through this journey....but we can also help each other endure another Winnipeg winter :laugh: And at least when I say that there is a great sale at St.Vital you will know what I am talking about. lol

I will share a bit about me......

I am 38 years old mom of 2 and wife to 1 :) My kids are 11 and 9 and I have been married for 13 years. We live in the south east part of the city. I am a professional that works on a part time basis. And that is just the way I like it :)

I would love to hear from you. Add me as a friend, leave me a message, let's chat :)

Replies

• TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg is my hometown :) I miss it but can't complain I live on a wicked island now!
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! Not exactly from Wpg but a fellow Manitoban and I know what a sale at St. Vital means!!!! Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! Not exactly from Wpg but a fellow Manitoban and I know what a sale at St. Vital means!!!! Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me as a friend!!!
    omg I love your hedley ticker lol they are such sweet boys
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Winnipeg! Add me as a friend!
  • Royalwood
    Royalwood Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Winnipeg! Add me as a friend!

Consider yourself added to my posse... lol
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    omg I love your hedley ticker lol they are such sweet boys

Thanks!! And I totally agree with you 100% - I am slightly Hedley obsessed!!!! Obviously!!
  • Royalwood
    Royalwood Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Come out Winnipegers?? I know you are out there... Don't be shy. I won't bite -> I'm watching what I eat.

LOL