In the next few weeks i need to . . .

Options
Loose about 4-6 pounds by Oct. 1. Im so close to reaching my goal of negative 30 pounds and we are going to Disneyland in Oct. and i want it to be paid for by my mother. haha so if i reach a negative 30 she will pay for the entire trip for me and my boyfriend. Im sure that i can do this but does anybody have any advice/suggestions on how to make sure that i loose and get to 174 by then?

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    your logging isnt consistent so I cant say how you typically are but from the days I could view you could drastically cut your sodium, no more the 1500 a day. This will inadvertently force you to eat less processed foods so by doing both you will eliminate any unnecessary fluid retention. I neglected to look at water but if you are only drinking 8-10 cups a day bump it up to 12. Those are some simple ways to eliminate bloat and water weight, which can give you the appearance of losing more even if you only lose the minimum 4 lbs
  • Honey1990
    Options
    yeah this last week was kinda long for me and logging just didnt happen. but thanks for the advice i will try and up my water and lower my sodium.
  • hjacenko
    hjacenko Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I joined weight watcher for a boost. Lost 7.8 pounds this week.
  • Honey1990
    Options
    i was wondering about the difference between this and weight watchers. they give you the option there as to whether or not you eat your exercise "points" they say that you dont need to but that you can. Now on here it says that you are not eating enough if you dont eat back those calories. Im thinking that for the next few weeks im going to just not log my exercise so that way i only eat my alotted 1200 cals a day and not more than that.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of excercise programs monitored by physicians
    I was on one, free since my uncle is a doctor but he arranged it just like his paying patients
    that allot 1200-1300 calories a day and Tell you to walk or do moderate intensity cardio for 45min-1hr a day without eating any extra calories to compensate for what you "burned"---- the majority of the time I dont eat back my excercise calories and sometimes when I do I plateau
    it could definently be a boost for a few weeks to win your goal