Starting my weight loss journey once again!

Options
Hi there! Hoping to make some new friends as I start my weight loss journey again. After having my third child it’s been very difficult to lose the weight but this time I’m determined to do the best I can. Hoping to lose 25lbs before the summer and keep off! If anybody wants to start this journey with me and we can encourage eachother add me! Also looking for new meal plans/advice/work out plans. Thanks! 😊

Replies

• BeccaM117
    BeccaM117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I’ve been tracking consistently for 2 weeks and I’ve lost 2lbs each week. This is a great resource for weight loss. You and I have similar weight loss goals although I’m splitting mine up into 10lbs increments so it doesn’t sound like so much ! I’d love to connect with you and encourage each other along the way.
  • blerdvisionmfp
    blerdvisionmfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Let's do this!! And I agree with the poster above me I am def going to split my goal into smaller goals maybe 5 or 10 lbs at a time rather than a large 100 lb goal etc.
  • _Kelly_3000
    _Kelly_3000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR 🤗
  • kayaJ111
    kayaJ111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋🏾

This is my second time around with MFP. A few years ago I lost 50+ pounds with MFP and recently I realized I need to get back on track. My ultimate goal is around 30lbs. Looking for new friends to be inspired by and to inspire 🙃