Do you think we're a cute couple?

Options

Replies

• Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    After reading all your posts from yesterday before you deactivated... I have to wonder why worry so much what we all think..seriously you're going to drive yourself crazy. If you like your friend that's the most important thing, what others think is merely that.. their opinion. Simple as that. He looks a lot like you, could be your brother.:flowerforyou:
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    After reading all your posts from yesterday before you deactivated... I have to wonder why worry so much what we all think..seriously you're going to drive yourself crazy. If you like your friend that's the most important thing, what others think is merely that.. their opinion. Simple as that. He looks a lot like you, could be your brother.:flowerforyou:

He's actually my fiance. I was really bored, and just felt like getting some compliments. It can get boring and lonely on here.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    awwwwww.... dont be lonely :P and if hes your fiance go cuddle wif him then u wont be lonely :P
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    awwwwww.... dont be lonely :P and if hes your fiance go cuddle wif him then u wont be lonely :P

We're long-distance. I'm not seeing him again until October.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Geez, 19 is really young to be engaged. But good luck, hope it works out.
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    Geez, 19 is really young to be engaged. But good luck, hope it works out.

I know, that's what everyone says. Age is nothing but a number. We've been together for almost three years, and we fell in love fast. <3
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    couple.jpg
  • brkwtkns03
    Options
    heh, I am 23 and am engaged! I too have had a long distance relationship for about 2 years and some odd months now! I will be moving in October to be with him. =D
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    couple.jpg

Thanks! :)
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    heh, I am 23 and am engaged! I too have had a long distance relationship for about 2 years and some odd months now! I will be moving in October to be with him. =D

Awe, I hope it all works out for you. :)
  • brkwtkns03
    Options
    thanks! you too hun! And yes I think you guys make a cute couple!
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    thanks! you too hun! And yes I think you guys make a cute couple!

Thanks. :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    If he makes you happy, no one else's opinion matters! [:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Cute! Im in a long distance relationship too! College sure can split people apart D: