Anyone else here from New Zealand?

Options

Replies

• weightloss06
    Options
    Hi i live in the Naki great to find a blog for NZ. I am also new on here needing to loose some weight and sort out my love/hate relationship with exercise!!!
  • Hahh
    Hahh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Im from Wellington and just joined up. Struggling with all the tempations that surround me and am trying to do this alone- is soo hard! :-/
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 3 weeks now (although I joined a while ago but didn't really start back then). I'm in Auckland, feel free to add me :)
  • Varnz63
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm from the waikato, I'm loving this site, I have about 6 kgs to lose :) add me if you'd like too
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    South Island, West Coast here!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    there is a facebook group for us kiwis

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/255128684526821/
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wellington.

I'm Kelly, 32, with 2 girls, Sophie(nearly 8) and Annabelle(nearly 20 months)
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Im from Taupo.

But actually living in Mackay, QLD.

I've been on here for a month. Its awesome this site,

Any of you guys feel free to add me
  • janetteski
    Options
    Hi, I'd like some more 'friends' on here too! (only have one so far). I'm 39 living in Sth Auckland. Have 2 boys 13 & 11. Fav activities - golf, Natural Horsemanship, fishing, walking & running. Into my 2nd week, and really love the site already. Cheers Janette :)
  • janetteski
    Options
    Hi, I'd like some more 'friends' on here too! (only have one so far). I'm 39 living in Sth Auckland. Have 2 boys 13 & 11. Fav activities - golf, Natural Horsemanship, fishing, walking & running. Into my 2nd week, and really love the site already. Cheers Janette :)
  • janetteski
    Options
    Ooops!! posted twice. Lol!
  • heathernz
    heathernz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I am from Hamilton - want to get below 60kgs - about 12kgs to go :) I'm giving hynotherapy a go to give me some motivation... check out my blog if you are interested in how "Hypno Band" works for me...

Happy for people to add me, and I've just requested to join the facebook group mentioned above :) Heather
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    HI another Kiwi here, Amy from Tauranga , i just joined yesterday and have no friends as yet, would love some though! lol, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Kiwi_Chickie
    Options
    hey !!! look at all the kiwis on here !!
    Im from Christchurch, I have put a quite a bit of weight over the last year, and have been a god awful rut....but now, things are going to change !! Been finding it hard with the world cup on, we are big rugby fans, and beer goes well with a game a rigby ( along with pizza chips dips..all the good stuff) if anyone wants to buddy up just flick a message through!!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Awesome to see the growing number of New Zealanders on here! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Rachel from Auckland! Loving this site!
  • shadowfx
    Options
    Geez where the heck was everyone when I asked where all the Kiwis were the other day???? LOL, I'm Monica in Ashburton. Please everyone add me so we can keep in touch and motivate eachother. xxxxx
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Bump just in case there's more kiwis out there looking! :smile:
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm from the waikato, I'm loving this site, I have about 6 kgs to lose :) add me if you'd like too

me too :) living in hamilton but originally for tokoroa :D
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    pies r my biggest craving when i'm hungry and i'm in town! lol