50 pound weight loss

Options
Hello!
Could use some support/motivation I would love to add some people so we can read each other’s diary and offer support. I have lost 13 pounds in the last 2 months, before I gained all my weight back in two months I would already be down double that . I assume since I’m older I have to eat super clean and I’m having a hard time being disciplined 😂😩 please add me so we can support each other .
Tagged:

Replies

• melbann
    melbann Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 32 with a goal to lose between 70-90 lbs. Current target is to lose 40 lbs to get to a weight of 180. I am going for sustainable weight loss for an eventual sustainable maintenance phase. In saying that I know eating super clean would not be something that is achievable for me personally.

Feel free to add me to look at my diaries. For reference my calorie goal is around 1800 a day (MFP says more). I saw this trainer on tik tok that said to figure out how many calories you should eat a day multiply your goal weight by 12. So for this I used my next weight loss goal of 150 as my baseline. The idea is you'll drop weight slower but will be able to maintain it easier.

Yesterday I happily enjoyed 4 Oreos while being in a calorie deficit and having a large satisfying supper :)

• kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! I'm 38, but lost 50lbs 7 years ago using this app and have kept it off. My diary is open and I log it all. Happy to help and offer any support.
  • wkelleyconstruction
    Options
    My name is Walter.
    START WEIGHT - 290
    GOAL WEIGHT - 190
    In 2016, I lost 75 lbs in six months, but have gained it all back.
    I started again January 12, 2022 and have lost 26 lbs.
    I would like to lose another 75 lbs and keep it off.
    Friend me if you want to share motivation and support.
  • kittensden72
    kittensden72 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can't lie I have more than 50 lbs to lose, but less than 100. So, I think I'm close enough, lol. I am a beginner at intermittent fasting, but so far so good. Baby steps. I workout at least 3 days a week, 4 if my fibromyalgia allows. I'm looking for support and friendship. :)
  • syhughes
    syhughes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MFP has changed my life. I was using it on and off before, but at the beginning of 2020 I committed to it every day.

Happy to share my story and help with daily motivation.

lw3x7t3p794y.gif
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I don't know how old you are but I'm 56, I don't eat clean and I have lost 50 pds.

I have an open diary, I mostly eat healthy but if I want something (like pizza, chocolate, etc) I eat it. I definitely watch my portions so I don't overeat. I think that is the key to keeping the weight from coming back since I can sustain my eating habits for life.

I have 50 more pounds to go and I'm doing well, losing 1 -2 pounds a week. I still have stalled occasionally and have found that adding some calories helps that.

Please friend me, we can motivate each other :)
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi you can friend me. I have an open diary. I have 40-ish pounds to lose…maybe 30-ish now :)
  • annecantfindausername
    annecantfindausername Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    You can add me too. I lost close to 50lb in 2020, and put 25 back on in 2021, dropping them again has been much slower this time. My diary is locked, but I'll see if I can figure out how unlock it. I'm 33.
  • frenchsilver
    frenchsilver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fluctuating btw 183 and 177. Can’t seem to get past 177 and maintain it. My goal is 131 lbs. Im 56 post-menopause. Lost 40 lbs in 5 months 10 years ago but it decided to come back with menopause especially around my waist. Use to have a size 8 hourglass, now its a lumpy size 14. HELP!!!