MLCTX Posts: 34 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Discussion thread by @mytime6630 "Just for Today"

An amazing daily accountability thread. 🌷🤗🌷
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,576 Member
    Options
    Any boldest thread at the top of a board is a stickies thread/ because of its value to other users.

Familiarize yourself with the boards. Generally, the ones with a lot of posts overall, or the ones with a lot of posts in short periods of times will be useful.

Navigating the boards, getting involved, taking advice- was 50% of my success, equal to if hot greater than the actual act of weighing and logging.

Here’s the NSV thread. I’d suggest finding your way to the very beginning. When I had a tough day, this thread kept me afloat, along with many of the individual success stories.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1275030/whats-your-most-recent-nsv#latest
  • neffybetty
    neffybetty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know where the thread is with the giant add me as a friend post? I have only been able to find individual threads, not a thread with hundreds of pages. Just thought I would add myself there. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • neffybetty
    Options
    MLCTX wrote: »
    Discussion thread by @mytime6630 "Just for Today"

An amazing daily accountability thread. 🌷🤗🌷

Thanks! I agree
  • neffybetty
    Options
    Any boldest thread at the top of a board is a stickies thread/ because of its value to other users.

Familiarize yourself with the boards. Generally, the ones with a lot of posts overall, or the ones with a lot of posts in short periods of times will be useful.

Navigating the boards, getting involved, taking advice- was 50% of my success, equal to if hot greater than the actual act of weighing and logging.

Here’s the NSV thread. I’d suggest finding your way to the very beginning. When I had a tough day, this thread kept me afloat, along with many of the individual success stories.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1275030/whats-your-most-recent-nsv#latest

Thank you, that was very helpful! I'm finding the new boards a lot harder to navigate. I wish the search function would bring up the threads with the most replies, not just random pages.