What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Options

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Dirty John Episode 4 and I keep finding excuses to get up, like maybe I'd rather go clean the neighbors's toilets because this series stinks so bad, not something I'd continue to watch. An episode of Dateline would be more truthful and less sensationalized than this stupid series.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shoe Family Vacation
  • LoveyChar
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Dirty John Episode 4 and I keep finding excuses to get up, like maybe I'd rather go clean the neighbors's toilets because this series stinks so bad, not something I'd continue to watch. An episode of Dateline would be more truthful and less sensationalized than this stupid series.

I ended up watching the whole mini series. It did get better.
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I am watching the newest episodes of Ozarks and Jesus, Mary, and Darlene - Darlene is one crazy chaotic thing.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Into The Wild
    Long movie and sad but good.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    This. Was. Awful.

fnve2kr2wv95.png
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    1z8b3c0r0kwp.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Just finished the two seasons of "The OA"...I thought this was an incredible story. Netflix cancelled it after two seasons despite a lot of critical acclaim. Sucks because the season II finale leaves on a big cliff hanger. Hopefully someone else will pick it up or Netflix will pick it back up...

The first couple of episodes are a little slow bringing in the background, but it gets rolling pretty quick after that...

The_OA.png
  • LoveyChar
    Options
    Ugly Betty, I empathized with her.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Just finished the two seasons of "The OA"...I thought this was an incredible story. Netflix cancelled it after two seasons despite a lot of critical acclaim. Sucks because the season II finale leaves on a big cliff hanger. Hopefully someone else will pick it up or Netflix will pick it back up...

The first couple of episodes are a little slow bringing in the background, but it gets rolling pretty quick after that...

The_OA.png

This is definatly on my list, heard good stories about it

I just finished this masterpiece, at least i hope it was last season, because it was a good ending. If they would drag it further, they would just murder a good show:

npbpzfr26i7u.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

The_OA.png

This is definatly on my list, heard good stories about it

I just finished this masterpiece, at least i hope it was last season, because it was a good ending. If they would drag it further, they would just murder a good show:

npbpzfr26i7u.png

Geeeeeeez, why do they all look so judgemental?
  • jjpptt2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Not going to win any awards, but it was definitely enjoyable. The cameos are nuts.

nucd2tkcnd4q.png
  • jjpptt2
    Options
    2 episodes in, and it's another meh.

p4c1fn3lae2k.png
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Wife and I found a nice 30 minute show for those times when we just need something shorter...

MV5BYjc5OWU5NzktNTU5MS00NzhiLWE5ZGEtOTIyMjJkOGEwMzQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_.jpg

We also started watching Click Bait last night...only the first episode, but we're interested enough to keep going.

MV5BMTU2OGI4YWItMTYxZi00MzU3LThiYjItZTcyNDMyZjI1MDNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

As far as shows just for my viewing pleasure, I'm in limbo. I finished The OA on Sunday and it was so phenomenal that right now everything I try just seems kinda meh...

Might just be a matter of shifting gears...between Travelers and The OA, I've been watching a lot of Sci-fi/Supernatural and The OA just blew my friggin' mind and I think I'm still processing it.
  • LoveyChar
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

p4c1fn3lae2k.png

I thought it was a really intriguing miniseries. I didn't want to stop watching it.
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Boy Meets World season 5
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    A Fall From Grace

Good movie with a twist
  • jjpptt2
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

p4c1fn3lae2k.png

I thought it was a really intriguing miniseries. I didn't want to stop watching it.

Maybe I'll give it another episode...
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Vikings Valhalla. Only just started

Same...Vikings: Valhalla
    Excellent thus far.

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options
    Vikings Valhalla. Only just started

Same...Vikings: Valhalla
    Excellent thus far.

I have this in my list to do.

But in the meantime, I am rewatching Supernatural. I stopped for some reason and for the life of me I can't remember what season I stopped. So I started at the beginning.