im way not new here but i have a qusetion for everyone

Options
i was wanting to do something romantic for my hubby but there isnt anything in this town that we live in well there is a river and all but its always crowded and closes early so what can i do that is under 20 bucks that would catch him by surprise and he would love? i also have 2 young children might i ad a 2 and a half month old and a 3 year old

Replies

• downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Make a candle lit dinner with just the two of you, if you have kids that is send them to a sitter, maybe buy some scented body oils and have some fun if you know what i mean?! lol
    Good luck!
  • alapoint89
    Options
    oh i dont do that because i dont want to have another baby lol extreme fertalness haha but i was thinking a candle lit dinner but where
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    what about a candle lit picknic just as good! :love:
  • alapoint89
    Options
    that sound great
  • ukyo999
    Options
    I recently went to Target and bought body scrub, body butter, and a loofah. I got in the shower with my hubby used the loofah and scrub on him. I then let him shower the scrub off. When he got out I dried him off and rubbed in the body butter while giving him a massage. My husband can be a little sexist about things women do vs things men do (like exfoliating and putting on lotion). My husband loved this experience and could not wait to do the same for me. The supplies were about $21 dollars US. I got the Boots scrub and butter in bergamot (a neutral scent) and a vegetable loofah. This was his present for our 7th wedding anniversary last week.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    awww i love that idea
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    i was wanting to do something romantic for my hubby but there isnt anything in this town that we live in well there is a river and all but its always crowded and closes early so what can i do that is under 20 bucks that would catch him by surprise and he would love? i also have 2 young children might i ad a 2 and a half month old and a 3 year old

Use the 20 bucks for a childminder... Then you can have some time for you both, a walk under the stars... xx Hope you find something xx
  • alapoint89
    Options
    its a wonderful idea but i have a babysitter i just need some ideas
  • alapoint89
    Options
    oh and i want to do this on friday