Inspired Results for 6w/6p I did it and you can too..

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Nothing like pictures to inspire you to take it to the next level...I went to a Class Reunion yesterday and the excitement about my success that EVERYONE was talking got me amped up...So this morning..I wanted to see the hype...So I wanted to share because so many of my pals are doing the DVD and it definitely works...Hopefully these pics of results I got from Jillian 6w/6p shows below will not only inspire me but others...Be encouraged..I AM!

Day3Cancun003-Copy-2.jpg

Replies

• OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    You go Cook!!! Your hard work and dedication paid off and you look great!:drinker:
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! You go
  • LKFISHER
    Options
    u look awesome girl
  • coulter74
    Options
    Congrats,,,way to go girl keep it up..
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options
    Love the new photos - that swimsuit one is so dramatic - your stomach looks SO flat these days.
  • IDoIt73
    IDoIt73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    2 snaps and a smile....
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow! You looks great! I need to start that one again. I've done her shred and ripped but still have a belly. You've inspired me to get it tomorrow. :)
  • cthill1
    Options
    You look great I think that will be the DVD in my rotation
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    u look great!!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    look good girl, i will most defintely be going to walmart to pick those up!
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Your body looks AMAZING! You must be super proud of yourself! :D
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow what a amazing transformation. You look gorgeous in both pics but so much happier in the second pic. You work so hard for that incredible body and deserve the attention. You are extraordinary my friend and I am proud of you.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! I've had the dvd for a while now but I haven't used it yet. Your pictures are an inspiration to me. How often do you do the dvd?
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    keep it up! you looking great
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! I've had the dvd for a while now but I haven't used it yet. Your pictures are an inspiration to me. How often do you do the dvd?

Thanks...I did 5x week for 6 weeks when i did it...I am starting it back up this week 3x...but its been a month since ive done it...Doing the Killer Buns and thighs now and want to incorporate something direct for my abs...
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Thanks...I did 5x week for 6 weeks when i did it...I am starting it back up this week 3x...but its been a month since ive done it...Doing the Killer Buns and thighs now and want to incorporate something direct for my abs...

You look fabulous girly!!!!! Sounds like a great plan with starting it back up again witl the Killer Buns and Thighs because that would be a addition:happy:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options

That's great! I'm starting the Killer Buns and Thighs tomorrow! I'm trying to really tone those areas down. They are my problem areas and it's hereditary but I know if I work on them I CAN tone them down.....not trying to fully lose them. I like to call them my special ASSETS!!
  • kate8085
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!