Hi everyone? Wanna be friends?

Options
I would really like to add people as friends and make this a more social experience. That way my little update bar lets me know that others are suffering with me, lol. My goal weight is about 40lbs away, so you'll see me here for a while. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends! :smile:

Replies

• kimbim60
    kimbim60 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends to, so I'd be happy to add you!
  • RichardCh
    Options
    Sure I offer my support
  • doeshanks
    doeshanks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I too am new and like you guys looking for friends...so will add you both..x
  • 95pal
    95pal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too - would welcome any friends or support just to share good recipes and exercise ideas. First week and i have lost 3 ibs :love:
  • rrjrddpd2011
    rrjrddpd2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to myfitnesspal and I would love to pass some thing on here and I don't know how can you tall me how I would do it and if you wont we can be friends on myfitnesspal ok
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Sure!
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i do, friend me!
  • aimibean
    Options
    Sure thing, welcome! :D
  • BrendaK777
    BrendaK777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started here in September myself and, I think having lots of friends really helps. I love it when I get on the site each day to fill out my food and exercise daily tracking lists and someone has left me a message. Have a great day and give it your best one day at a time. Don't think how long the journey may seem, just think... I am on a worth while journey that is traveled one day at a time. Celebrate each small success because they are what brings the grand finale success. You can do this! give it your best everyday.:drinker:
  • sonnyjay
    Options
    This is really true!! I just started and I taking small steps in the right direction each day ADD me for some support =)
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add friends..love the encouragement and the support, and love being a part of that for someone else. Feel free to add me, anyone! :D
  • almawr
    Options
    Im new too !
    Id love to be friends :)
    I need to loose 66 pounds - 30 kg :)

Add me guys :)
    Would love support and of course ill support you !