May I curse, please?

Options
AIP4ever
AIP4ever Posts: 58 Member
edited January 2022 in Success Stories
Darnit...I have lost 23 pounds. I am over the moon, tickled pink, excited beyond belief, pumped up, silly happy. Son of a biscuit, this is working!

Holy cow! I am doing it. Down to 340 lbs. Where will I be in one month?

Shut the front door! I tried intermitted fasting. I felt hunger for the first time in my life and I didn't act on it. I think now I think before I eat. Sounds silly but it's true.

Holy guacamole! I started MPF 36 days ago. I log in every day. I have made a commitment.

I wish for more friends to curse together because group cursing is more fun. I am looking for more friends who are losing it as well. 😁

Replies

• Darcnks
    Darcnks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HIII! I'm just getting started...again. I love your post and I'm so happy this is going great~!
  • Amyrose716
    Amyrose716 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome, congrats! I am doing IF too but haven't lost that much. Can I ask how many calories you are eating a day? It took me a few weeks to figure out exactly where my calorie deficit was to start losing. 1250 seems to be the magic number for me but it's still slow!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am so glad for you!!! I also just started. I am 5 weeks in and I know that feeling.. "Like heck ya I am rocking it and loving it!!"
  • beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! IF saved my life!
  • TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Never fails to bum me out just a little when someone posts something like this and then is gone. The op went one day after this post and hasn’t been back. I hope they are continuing on their journey and just haven’t been on the message boards. The joy that person felt is real and it just continues to get better the closer you get to where you want to be. I wish them the best.
  • Bridgie3
    Bridgie3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Holy socks down teh jockstrap, batman! you're doing it!
    So am I, too!

how amazing.
  • KarmaKamen
    KarmaKamen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Is it hunger or is it cravings? Hard to tell the difference between the two sometimes. It takes practice :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!