I need a friendly, but firm, kick!

Options
I lost 13 lbs in the spring. But now, I have gained it aaaalll back.

I need someone to tell me why and how I am gonna get back on track. Think Miranda Bailey doing one of her speeches on Grey's Anatomy. A good old 'what-the-hell-have-you-done' or 'this-is-what-you-need-to-do' speech. A proper kick in the behind!

Dont be shy people :love:

Replies

• CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. How could you do that to yourself after all your hard work! :wink: Well you know what you need to do. You need to get right back to it with tracking everything you eat and drink and exercising hard! You've done it before so you know you can do it again. No excuses! :laugh:

Seriously though, it happens to a lot of us at some point. You did really well to lose the weight before so you can do it again. You know there is a lot of support here. It's just about dedication, being accountable for what you eat etc. You can do this again, I know you can. Good luck with it :flowerforyou:
  • sryan8408
    Options
    I'm not good at the whole lecture deal but I can try. First off you did this to yourself. You're the one who lost those 13 lbs and was feeling good and fell victim to self sabbotage. You DESERVE to eat healthy. You DESERVE your goal weight. You DESERVE to be fit. So whats holding you back??? YOU! So tell that inner you that there is a new sheriff in town and this time its going to stick. No excuses. No "just this one time." Not gonna happen. You are in charge of your own destiny and nothings about to stop you!

(Not exactly Miranda Bailey style but I'm not mean enough to do that, but I'm short enough = ) )
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgGAHzvDyGU <some inspirational music for ya :drinker:
  • Vendetta2300
    Options
    Thank you guys. You are (of course!) right and I really appreciate it!