Options

Replies

• RosieFitnessJourney
    Options
    Amazing achievement! :)
  • sandysaia
    sandysaia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello,this is an amazing transformation and inspiration. Please if you have a minute could you please tell me your go to foods?Also if you could please share a typical day of eating like for breakfast lunch and dinner?I have a lot of weight to lose and I have no clue what foods to not eat.I’m 330 lbs and can’t drop a pound.When you first started what calories were you at?I eat pizza,burritos and eggs on a roll and sub sandwich and ice cream and I keep going over my goal calorie count that’s why I can’t drop the weight. Please any advice would help thank you.🙏😊👏
  • dubonnet480
    dubonnet480 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    well done you
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job bro! 👍
    Thank you so much!
    tjcjw1 wrote: »
    You are amazing and obviously very committed! Congrats
    Thank you so much!

• Apeboyo124
    Options
    Amazing achievement! :)
    Thank you so much!
    sandysaia wrote: »
    Hello,this is an amazing transformation and inspiration. Please if you have a minute could you please tell me your go to foods?Also if you could please share a typical day of eating like for breakfast lunch and dinner?I have a lot of weight to lose and I have no clue what foods to not eat.I’m 330 lbs and can’t drop a pound.When you first started what calories were you at?I eat pizza,burritos and eggs on a roll and sub sandwich and ice cream and I keep going over my goal calorie count that’s why I can’t drop the weight. Please any advice would help thank you.🙏😊👏
    Thank you so much!

well done you
    Thank you so much!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!!!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Well done!
  • WailingDusk
    WailingDusk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! Definitely be proud of this
  • Apeboyo124
    Options
    csyount wrote: »
    AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)
    Thank you so much!
    Congratulations you look amazing!!!
    Thank you so much!
    babysaffy wrote: »
    Great job! Very inspiring!
    Thank you so much!
    Wow! You look fantastic! Well done!
    Thank you so much!
    Wow you look AMAZING! Definitely be proud of this
    Thank you so much!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic result. You look fab. For goals try some sport / fitness ones. How about starting Triathlon :smile: or going hard at lifting or something ? You really have nailed it though so well done
  • Apeboyo124
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    What a fantastic result. You look fab. For goals try some sport / fitness ones. How about starting Triathlon :smile: or going hard at lifting or something ? You really have nailed it though so well done

Thank you so much!! Right now I’m just maintaining not sure what I want to do yet.
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    wow....just, wow. How are you finding maintenance since then? Easy, hard, still logging?
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Apeboyo124 wrote: »
    g5fw73cfyw1e.jpeg
    w8rf18e182xw.jpeg

I can’t believe this journey I have been on. I have lost 130 pounds!!! I was at my heaviest at 320 pounds and one day I said look I’m starting a new job and I want to try to lose weight and that’s where it started. I always told my self man if I was at 250 I would be soooooo happy but once I got to 250 I still didn’t feel like I lost a lot and still look the same. So I kept on going with it and fast forward to a year and 10 months I’m now at 190 and finally made it to my final goal. I feel like I’m out of goals now lol but I will come up with something. If I can do it you can do it too you just have to put the work into it. Thank you everybody for all who supported me on this journey.

Amazing transformation. You did the absolute best by yourself and look wonderful. Congratulations.
  • Apeboyo124
    Options
    bekim123 wrote: »
    wow....just, wow. How are you finding maintenance since then? Easy, hard, still logging?

Thank you so much! Maintaining has definitely been the hardest for me and I’m still logging and trying to stay under as well.
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Apeboyo124 wrote: »
    g5fw73cfyw1e.jpeg
    w8rf18e182xw.jpeg

I can’t believe this journey I have been on. I have lost 130 pounds!!! I was at my heaviest at 320 pounds and one day I said look I’m starting a new job and I want to try to lose weight and that’s where it started. I always told my self man if I was at 250 I would be soooooo happy but once I got to 250 I still didn’t feel like I lost a lot and still look the same. So I kept on going with it and fast forward to a year and 10 months I’m now at 190 and finally made it to my final goal. I feel like I’m out of goals now lol but I will come up with something. If I can do it you can do it too you just have to put the work into it. Thank you everybody for all who supported me on this journey.

Amazing transformation. You did the absolute best by yourself and look wonderful. Congratulations.

Thank you so much!!
  • Elske224
    Elske224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing achievement! You should be very proud of yourself, being consistent working your buns off (literally)! I know you don't know me but I am damn proud of you sir!
  • Apeboyo124
    Options
    Elske224 wrote: »
    Wow what an amazing achievement! You should be very proud of yourself, being consistent working your buns off (literally)! I know you don't know me but I am damn proud of you sir!

Thank you so much!!! I definitely work really hard to get where I am now.
  • AngWBald
    AngWBald Posts: 59 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Not only did you lose it in your face, but your chain appears to have gotten longer!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!