March 11 Crazy Canucks Weigh in / Results / Challenge

Options
Go Team Go !!!

Hope everyone had a very successful week !!!

Results will be up on Thurs !!!

Good Luck :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Suggestions for challenges when you post your weight :smile:

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Go Team Go !!!

Hope everyone had a very successful week !!!

Results will be up on Thurs !!!

Good Luck :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Suggestions for challenges when you post your weight :smile:
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Hey, not sure what I was last Wednesday, I do my charting Sunday's...but I know I posted it here...so you'll have it Jo,
    Anyhow,
    I was 271.5 this morning...has to be less than last week...:wink:

Hope everyone else is doing well too!!
    Keep up the good work...
    Cheers:drinker:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi gang!!!

I stayed the same this week, 160, I guess I can't complain since I have a bunged up knee and can't do any cardio. :huh:

I hope everyone had a good week. :laugh:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

I'm not posting my weight AGAIN this week, i had gotten back to my weight after our weekend away by friday and then the weekend hit again and so now i have to lose that again, i think fridays need to be weigh in day, right BEFORE the weekend!!! LOL AS you can see my ticker hasn't moved!! It should be less but i'm leaving it at that to push myself and know that i can do it!

But i will lose by next week, as i booked us a mini family vacay at Great Wolf Lodge for April 30th and i want ALL the weight gone and to be at my GOAL weight by then, so i can go bikini shoppping. Wish me luck it is 7 weeks today!! Hubby is on a mission to lose weight now too, since we are going there.
    I'll log in an post his weight for him for today in a few mins.

I bought 30 day shred yesterday, anyone have it/done it/doing it and any advice?

Good Luck to everyone else !!
  • Dad_To_5
    Dad_To_5 Posts: 14
    Options
    Morning!!!

My weight for today is 216. i don't think i ever posted on weigh in day so my starting weight was 220.

Read my wife's post above about our mini family vacay and my mission to lose as much as possible by then!! Wish me Luck!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh in - stay the same- not sure why I did do my exercise and counted all calories. Hopefully better next week.

Good Luck Canada!
  • josoleil
    josoleil Posts: 17
    Options
    Good morning, I'm at 171.4 lbs. Not much change, although I'm doing plenty of exercise and being very careful in my choice of food. :drinker: good 6 to 8 glasses a day.
    But I don't give up. I'm doing Zaza challenge, no eating after 8pm.
    Next week, I will be at 170 lbs. 1.4 lbs my goal for next week.
    Have a great day from rainy Québec.
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    Morning Crazy Canucks! I'm at 151 today. I feel like I'm losing my weight in my arms/bust and upper body, but none down below. Anyone have any tips on that??? I'd like to lose some gut and butt! haha.
    Good luck to everyone!!!!!!:drinker:
  • totalgym
    totalgym Posts: 8
    Options
    203.2 for this week, moving kinds slow, but in the right direction I guess
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In: 152.1
    I am only .1 pound behind on what i was before this whole infected foot thing happened. what a relief!

good luck Canucks!!:flowerforyou:

i like the no eating after 8 challenge. that sounds good.

BUT i wont be weighing in next week, as I will be in CABO!!!:glasses: :drinker:
    3 days to go!!:bigsmile:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I think I will pass on posting my weight too...lol I will add my name to the BOTTOM of the list
    cause that's where it will be anyway...lol
    What a week, okay last 3 weeks have been brutal and I have to say if I wasn't the one posting results I might have given up and continued on as I was. But I don't want to let everyone down so
    here I am.
    So I apologize if I haven't been very motivating, it's difficult to motivate others when I can seem to
    get myself motivated. I post the challenge and everyday said "I'll do it for sure tomorrow" and here
    we are a week later and guess what, I confess, only 1 day, the first day, did I do the challenge. :sad:

Good Job for everyone sticking with it !!! (that was mostly for my benefit, talking to myself...lol)

See you tomorrow with the results.
  • timeforchange
    Options
    Hi all,
    192 this week.. finally getting some good cardio in at night but I have a crazy hectic week ahead of me so I'm worried about how it's going to affect my eating/exercising. we shall see.
  • TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options
    Weigh in tonight, down 1 pound!! Good job everyone, and continue to do your best!! Good luck to everyone!! See ya next week!! Tammy :happy:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Great Job everyone !!!

I'll post results tomorrow, sorry but I won't get them up until after supper, I have a ton
    of appointments tomorrow !!!

:drinker:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I hope things turn around soon jomickey and that you have an easier time. :flowerforyou:

Don't worry about when you get the results posted, we're all just so glad that you do it to keep us organized!!! :wink:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Finally ...here we go !!!!

Our biggest Loser goes to Dad to 5.. WTG !!!!
    Great work everyone!!

Dad_ to_ 5 -4.0lbs 1.82%
    Lynnn1987 -2.0 lbs 1.31%
    Jay 83 -1.3lbs 0.85%
    Sapphire092170 -2.0 lbs 0.73%
    TammyWall -1.0lbs 0.59%
    Timeforchange -1.0 lbs 0.52%
    Totalgym -0.4 lbs 20%
    Wanttobemoreactive 0lbs 0%
    Cyndi1 0 lbs 0%
    Josoleil 0lbs 0 %
    Momto5 thanks for checking in !
    Jomickey (3.1 lbs) (1.39%)

Total team loss for the week is 11.7 lbs !!!! Congrats !!!!

So I decided to be accountable and post my weight gain, that way when I lose it for next week I get to post a loss, rather than waiting until I reach my last lowest weight. Although I refuse to change my ticker...lol

so lets go for the no snacking after 8:00pm challenge. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    And exercise of course :laugh:

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE !!!!!
  • Dad_To_5
    Dad_To_5 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks for posting the results jomickey!! Yay to my hubby! He has actually lot even more weight since then, i think about 3 lbs! He is doing awesome!! And i am back to just under what i was last friday and the friday before that. i'm at 118.0 today, let;s see if i can NOT gain weight this weekend!! Told you Friday should be weigh in day!!! LOL

Not sure i can do the challenge as we don't usually eat dinner till about 8 or so. I never snack anyways so i guss that would count as not snacking since we would be eating dinner and not a snack.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the results jomickey!! Yay to my hubby! He has actually lot even more weight since then, i think about 3 lbs! He is doing awesome!! And i am back to just under what i was last friday and the friday before that. i'm at 118.0 today, let;s see if i can NOT gain weight this weekend!! Told you Friday should be weigh in day!!! LOL

Not sure i can do the challenge as we don't usually eat dinner till about 8 or so. I never snack anyways so i guss that would count as not snacking since we would be eating dinner and not a snack.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!

opps, that was actually me that posted that, didn't realize i was still in hubby's profile!!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options

So I decided to be accountable and post my weight gain, that way when I lose it for next week I get to post a loss, rather than waiting until I reach my last lowest weight. Although I refuse to change my ticker...lol

Good for you Jomickey for posting your weight even though you gained. I know how hard it is to see the scale go up instead of down!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Great work for the team overall! :wink: Dad_To_5 that is awesome progress!!!!!

Everyone have a fantastic week! :happy:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I hope March Break don't kill me- Good luck everyone.