Eurybe Warriors - Week 3 (Closed Group)

Options
2»

Replies

• tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I agree! Our team rocks this month!

Even if our numbers arent awesome the point of a team is accountability and support. Back to the saying "its not if you win or lose. Its how you play the game!". If it wasnt for you guys I would have given up a while back.
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AAAHHH...That makes perfect sense! Thanks for 'splainin.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I agree, somedays the only thing that motivated me enough to get up and do the daily challenge and stuff is the fact that I don't want to post at the end of the week that I didn't do it and let everyone down!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    guys - i'm trying really hard to budge the scale but it's not moving plus by tom is all screwed up and i'm super bloated. i promise you, i'm going to bust my butt something wicked this weekend and get that scale to move by the end of the week.

i love our team and i truly believe that it's the ONLY reason i'm actually getting off my butt daily. you guys rock!!! i won't let you down. =)
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm posting this here only because I feel like this is my little sanctuary where only our special little group can see it :smile:

I know I'm going to come across as a negative Nelly and that's usually not me at all. I'm usually the one that is the cheerleader and so happy for everyone. Not today. I can't.

So I logged on MFP this AM to see what was up with my super MFPfamily and low-and-behold, my sister-in-law dropped another 2 pounds. This is on top of the .5 that she lost yesterday. Let me explain too. She's already lost 61 pounds and was supposed to be in maintenance mode and has managed to drop 2.5 in 2 days. WTF gives?

It makes me very discouraged because I had to bust my *kitten* to loose my first 20. Her 61 pounds came off in 6 months! And here we are again, me busting my hump to loose a measly .5 a week and she doesn't even have to try. Am I wrong for feeling this way? Am I wrong for wanting to tell her, that's not normal? Am I wrong for thinking she's doing it the "wrong" way? Or does it just boil down to jealousy? Jealousy that my body type sucks major assage. (Yes that's a word. I just made it up LOL)

Okay, I feel a little better. Sorry to vent and I know we are all supposed to be pushing each other and staying positive. But I do feel a little better for getting this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Have a super Friday!
  • Charlie175
    Options
    It is hard to be working your butt off and not seeing the results you'd like while others make it look so easy! But really, you are doing things in a healthy way. You're exercising and watching your intake. And at some point the scale will stop being so stubborn and drop it for you! Have you been doing your measurements at all? I've been noticing the biggest difference here rather than on the scale. You're allowed to vent, noone will hold it against you. You're doing a great job captain!!
  • Charlie175
    Options
    So, my HR monitor and my Scentsy start-up kit came today!! Hurray, great Fri. Now to find some modified version of todays challenge. Sliced open my ankle last pm and hurts too much to bend it. . .
  • lukybug
    Options
    So, my HR monitor and my Scentsy start-up kit came today!! Hurray, great Fri. Now to find some modified version of todays challenge. Sliced open my ankle last pm and hurts too much to bend it. . .

It's like Christmas getting all those goodies :)

On a side note, how in the world did you slice your ankle?
  • Charlie175
    Options
    Fluke thing really. . Dogs big giant head knocked over my glass of water, it hit the corner of the table and on the way to the floor, detoured to the back of my ankle. Probably should have gotten a couple stitches, but nurses make the worst patients! Actually feeling better tonight though and plowed through the challenge ok.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options

So I logged on MFP this AM to see what was up with my super MFPfamily and low-and-behold, my sister-in-law dropped another 2 pounds. This is on top of the .5 that she lost yesterday. Let me explain too. She's already lost 61 pounds and was supposed to be in maintenance mode and has managed to drop 2.5 in 2 days. WTF gives?

It makes me very discouraged because I had to bust my *kitten* to loose my first 20. Her 61 pounds came off in 6 months! And here we are again, me busting my hump to loose a measly .5 a week and she doesn't even have to try. Am I wrong for feeling this way? Am I wrong for wanting to tell her, that's not normal? Am I wrong for thinking she's doing it the "wrong" way? Or does it just boil down to jealousy? Jealousy that my body type sucks major assage. (Yes that's a word. I just made it up LOL)
  • Jemmuno
    Options
    sry I meant to send a message with that last post no I really don't think that is normal if she really did lose 2.5 pounds in two days she had to have burned more that 8500 calories in two days. I'm not sure how she's doing it or when she is weighing, but weight can fluctuate 5 pounds over a day or two which is usually water weight. Does she weigh everyday or once a week?
  • Jemmuno
    Options
    Week three
    Challenges done
    Water done
    Calories under

Lost 1.8 pound this week!! woot woot!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Week 3 update

Challenges: check
    Calories: check
    Water: check

Lost 2 lbs. this week!!! =)
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    MY SCALE MOVED!!! It isn't much, but it was nice to see a new number.....1lb.

My update....challenges done
    water done
    calories good

I've been out all day...sorry for the late update!
  • lilallen05
    Options
    recap
    challenges done
    water done
    calories under
    weight - the same :(
  • Charlie175
    Options
    Week 3
    Challenge done
    Calories under
    Water over
    5 mile done!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    water done
    challenges done
    weight is remarkably the same - go figure...
    calories under
  • lukybug
    Options
    Gary had his Hell Run today and hasn't posted week 4 stuff yet. As soon as I see it, I'll have it posted for you guys. Great week too, btw!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    THis was a hard week for me...it was my 30th birthday. I didn't celebrate a ton but it was just rough.

Week 3
    Challenge done
    Calories under
    Water over
    Sadly weight is the same.