Similar Goals?

Anyone around 50ish looking to loose close to 25lbs & tone up just like me? Seems the older you are the harder it is to loose. Let's be friends... :)

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    lol just saying you look 20 in your picture :D ! yay!!! (i'm not your age tho :( !)
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    I'm almost 57 and have lost 16lbs, but would like to lose about 25 more. It is very hard!! I know if I slack off my MFP friends will get on me and so I stay motivated. I also am feeling so much more energetic. It's worth the effort for sure!!
  • Hi and welcome! I am 55 and have lost 10 and still have about 20 to go. I will see how I look and feel as I go along. I am afraid if I lose too much my face will look old;( That tends to happen to some people as they get older. Trouble is, I don't feel or think like a 55 yr old! I am sending you a friend request!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Hi I'm 46 and have lost 28 and still have between 5-10 lbs to go. I also have a 17 yr old and a 22 yr old! Add me if you like and good luck to you:):)
  • brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    I'm 45, have lost 5, and have 9 more to go. I do find it difficult to lose too - my metabolism isn't what it used to be! Feel free to friend me.
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Thanks Barbiex3! you're bikini pic is enought to motivate me! :)
  • LegzyK
    HI, NICE TO MEET YOU SANDHILLCRANE, I HAVE THE SIMILAR PROBLEM OF LOOSING IT IN THE FACE, ALWAYS GOES FROM THE PLACES YOU DON'T NEED IT TOO FIRST!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    40 and have lost 29lbs, been hard going and still trying...
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    35 and lost 42..... no way you are 50 !!!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I'll be friending you!
  • LegzyK
    Good for you Lee on that weight loss...and thanks for the compliment, I just turned 51...I need to hear that! :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Hi, I'm 58 and aiming to lose at least 40lb. I've only recently started, but the friendly advice and support that's here in abundance is really great. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.