• Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 393 Member
    Happy Monday ๐Ÿค

ljhrz8txfg9c.jpg

๐Ÿคฉ
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    banroux9mlcy.jpg

Thank You for the Love! The reason I'm sharing my new Marriage and finally after 2 years married our Vow Renewal & Wedding, is mainly about hope! At 57 years old I would have never imagined finally being a Bride walking down the aisle with my Son Giving me away! ๐Ÿค— I met Michael nearly four years ago and honestly was not looking nor wanting another relationship after ending my previous marriage of 36 years. I was content in being single and pretty much had figured that I would be alone for the rest of my life due to my fears of getting into another unhealthy union. I married for the first time at 16 years old to a slightly older man, the first Man I ever Loved (Or apparently thought was Love... as I know the real thing now! ๐Ÿ˜Š) married by a Justice of the Peace and never had a real Wedding. That marriage was very unhealthy and my fears of hurting my children by breaking up my family kept me in a situation where I felt trapped and endured years of Mental abuse and hopelessness. I had even divorced after 6 years and reunited after 2 years because I thought my children needed their Father. It got to the point where I believed that if I didn't leave, I might literally die from unhappiness as I was literally feeling it throughout my body. I know that this is probably TMI...but want to reach out to those who may be lonely and think that things may never change or that finding real Love in this world isn't possible. It is possible no matter when in life... at 20 years old, 53 or 80! It sometimes comes when we aren't even looking or when we absolutely refuse to face the fact that we Humans need people in our lives to Love and especially need to be Loved! Both Michael and I that night were not supposed to be where we met and was a crazy coincidence that we both were even there. I am a deeply Spiritual Person filled with Faith and have no doubt that God brought two lonely people together exactly when they needed one another. I have been truly Blessed and so grateful to have Michael in my life and am so Proud to be his wife! I may have believed I wanted to be alone, however after spending these past four years with Michael I cant imagine my life without him and pray that we will be blessed with a long Healthy & Happy life together. ๐Ÿ’•

So get out there and Live, let yourselves Love if the real thing comes to you... from this old gal to you, you will know, and those feelings in your heart will be more incredible than you ever imagined!

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE
    Be Well & Be Blessed my Darlings!
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

kz6sj8u9groe.jpg

I wish you all the happiness under the sun, you both deserve it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ
  • Lady_ofthee_lakes
    Lady_ofthee_lakes Posts: 33 Member
    banroux9mlcy.jpg

Thank You for the Love! The reason I'm sharing my new Marriage and finally after 2 years married our Vow Renewal & Wedding, is mainly about hope! At 57 years old I would have never imagined finally being a Bride walking down the aisle with my Son Giving me away! ๐Ÿค— I met Michael nearly four years ago and honestly was not looking nor wanting another relationship after ending my previous marriage of 36 years. I was content in being single and pretty much had figured that I would be alone for the rest of my life due to my fears of getting into another unhealthy union. I married for the first time at 16 years old to a slightly older man, the first Man I ever Loved (Or apparently thought was Love... as I know the real thing now! ๐Ÿ˜Š) married by a Justice of the Peace and never had a real Wedding. That marriage was very unhealthy and my fears of hurting my children by breaking up my family kept me in a situation where I felt trapped and endured years of Mental abuse and hopelessness. I had even divorced after 6 years and reunited after 2 years because I thought my children needed their Father. It got to the point where I believed that if I didn't leave, I might literally die from unhappiness as I was literally feeling it throughout my body. I know that this is probably TMI...but want to reach out to those who may be lonely and think that things may never change or that finding real Love in this world isn't possible. It is possible no matter when in life... at 20 years old, 53 or 80! It sometimes comes when we aren't even looking or when we absolutely refuse to face the fact that we Humans need people in our lives to Love and especially need to be Loved! Both Michael and I that night were not supposed to be where we met and was a crazy coincidence that we both were even there. I am a deeply Spiritual Person filled with Faith and have no doubt that God brought two lonely people together exactly when they needed one another. I have been truly Blessed and so grateful to have Michael in my life and am so Proud to be his wife! I may have believed I wanted to be alone, however after spending these past four years with Michael I cant imagine my life without him and pray that we will be blessed with a long Healthy & Happy life together. ๐Ÿ’•

So get out there and Live, let yourselves Love if the real thing comes to you... from this old gal to you, you will know, and those feelings in your heart will be more incredible than you ever imagined!

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE
    Be Well & Be Blessed my Darlings!
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

kz6sj8u9groe.jpg

I wish you all the happiness under the sun, you both deserve it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

I second that .. so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    aghhaa595k0a.jpeg
    Full week of eating clean and hitting the gym on my lunch break.
    Happy flex Friday, flexing my calf muscle if you look closely ๐Ÿ‘€ haha

Looking fantastic!
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    nu8xcarhugkv.gif

k7a58iz41ytp.gif

KlutzyValidAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    8o15oyjbi4x4.jpg
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,358 Member
    edited March 2022
    mkh7d571mk4a.jpg

Had a lunch date today with some work friends. Kept it mostly healthy.๐Ÿ‘

Do you have eye contact lenses?
    Either that, or you are a vampire...not sure
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Gym done, day 5 keto diet down and starting my new job tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ j04rbw53o4k0.jpg

Looking beautiful as always! Good luck with the new job!
  • boilerdawg2009
    ha95zzxm5uca.jpg

Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'll say it again...Looking good as always!
  • emailnumber308
    emailnumber308 Posts: 116 Member
    @boilerdawg2009 haha thank you!!๐Ÿ˜
  • boilerdawg2009
    @emailnumber308 You're quite welcome!
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    ha95zzxm5uca.jpg

Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I love your outfit!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    ha95zzxm5uca.jpg

Happy Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Happy Sunday to you as well. You look stunning.