Heartrate Monitor Suggestions Please...Looking for....

Options
a new one without a chest strap that monitors heart rate, calories and also works as a pedometer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sieggie

Replies

• Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT4
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I agree Polar FT4 is pretty good.
  • iamanne
    Options
    bump

I am curious about this as well. I would an HRM without a chest strap.
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sieggie
    Options
    Does the FT4 have a strap that you have to wear? It looks like it does based on their website. Thx.
  • Sieggie
    Options
    OK so I did some research and have ordered a heart rate monitor with very helpful information from the telephone person at www.heartratemonitorsusa.com.

I ordered the Sportline Solo 925Heart Rate Monitor/Pedometer for women. On their website it was $75.99 with free shipping but they matched Amazon's price of $64.99 and kept the free shipping.

You can find helpful reviews at Amazon.com as well.

www.heartratemonitorsusa.com also has a drop down menu where you can see all of the strapless monitors.

I'll post how I like it (or don't) once I get it and try it out for a week.

Sieggie
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I hope what you bought has a strap.. because if not, you need to send it back. Strapless ones are not accurate in the slighest.. and if you want an accurate calorie count, your going to need that strap.
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Help..My husband bought me a Garmin 405cx forerunner heartrate monitor.. is this just for runners or can those of us that walk only use this..