How to get rid of leg fat

Options
Hi, I have been struggling with my legs for the longest time. What can I do to make them leaner? I am currently following a 1,200-calorie diet, restricting my carb intake and walking about 20-30 minutes a day due to my busy schedule. I also try not to eat between 8PM and 11:00AM.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much in advance.zbfjui9dhsqu.jpeg
z8fr6sgyqbfx.jpeg

Replies

• norasteph723
    norasteph723 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you Scarlett for your reply and thanks for the info!
  • norasteph723
    Options
    @fatty2begone Thank you for your reply! You are absolutely right, the most important thing is for our weight not to cause us any health and physical problems, the rest is secondary. I am actually 22 years old and weigh 152lbs. The lowest I have reached was 130lbs in 2020 after going through a bad burnout and depression. I am dreaming of going back to this weight and even going below it! Thank you for your recommendation. I feel like, deep down, I am convinced that working out and lifting weights especially can do wonders, but I just can’t get myself to join a gym and start. I really think I should however!
  • norasteph723
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @spiriteagle99 Thank you for your reply! And kudos to you for being able to do a 26.2!
  • norasteph723
    Options
    @Xellercin Thank you for your reply and for your advice. Sending comfort to you xx
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    @fatty2begone Thank you for your reply! You are absolutely right, the most important thing is for our weight not to cause us any health and physical problems, the rest is secondary. I am actually 22 years old and weigh 152lbs. The lowest I have reached was 130lbs in 2020 after going through a bad burnout and depression. I am dreaming of going back to this weight and even going below it! Thank you for your recommendation. I feel like, deep down, I am convinced that working out and lifting weights especially can do wonders, but I just can’t get myself to join a gym and start. I really think I should however!

I think your legs look great!

How tall are you?
  • norasteph723
    Options
    @AnnPT77 Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a helpful and detailed message. I truly appreciate your advice!
  • norasteph723
    Options
    @kshama2001 I am 5’2 and weigh 152 lbs. I’m usually a size medium or 10 in pants here in Canada, but I only feel comfortable wearing sweatpants or this one pair of chinos I own that I think make me look slimmer.
  • Bridgie3
    Bridgie3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    your legs are fine, not overweight, but maybe you're concerned about ankle and/or calf definition? just do more workouts on them.

Beautiful legs. nothing wrong with them. :)
  • norasteph723
    Options
    @claireychn074 Thank you very much!!