New-ish here and looking for friends!

Options
Hello all! I have had an account with myfitnesspal for some time now, but have been very inconsistent with my postings! I think if I have some friends, I will hold myself more accountable to posting, to what I eat and how often i exercise.

I have gained 18 pounds since I got married and I'm 5'4" so those 18 pounds definitely show. Just the other day I tried on a pair of my jeans and ripped the zipper, which was a harsh realization for me, but even worse I could barely squeeze into my fat jeans! lol

So if there is anybody else out there who could use some friends please add me!

Replies

• cmndgn
    Options
    Sure, I'm fairly new as well. I want to log in more often.
  • artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the same thing and think having some buddies to help me be more consistent would be great - I'm in!
  • thurst9178
    thurst9178 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've only just joined and trying to find my way around!

I would be glad of a few new friends to help me on my journey!!

X
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi!! new enough ere myself!! add me if u lik!!! the more the merrier!!
  • jenita_2009
    Options
    I am new on here as well and Id be glad to add you. Hopefully I can keep up with the posts and stay on track. Good luck!
  • sitterpatsy
    sitterpatsy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined a week ago. It's a lot of fun. I haven't counted calories in years! I counted carbs with Dr. Atkins....then I counted points with Weight Watchers. Now I'm counting calories ...but this site does it for me! Add me.
  • gottagethealthy
    gottagethealthy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started a couple weeks ago and Im looking for friends also. So add me if you would like.
  • threefour34
    Options
    I have just started and hope to meet my first goal of 10 lbs. by Thanksgiving. Good luck everyone!
  • prendy1977
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and looking for friends as well. My weight gain seemed to start after I got married as well. I'm told it's quite common. Friend request in the post. Andy
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too! Could also use some motivators!
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Having Friends on MFP has helped me so much more than trying to do it alone!! Ask people questions and advice. Share any worries and concerns. I'll add u!!

Kelly