HELP

Options
I am so frustrated. I have been stuck at the same weight for several weeks now. I have been walking everyday, staying under my calories and sodium and the scale still wont budge....HELP!!!! :sad:

Replies

• nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It helped me to change my macros...I upped my protein to 25% and upped my fiber to 25g.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It helped me to change my macros...I upped my protein to 25% and upped my fiber to 25g.

Oh I eat plenty of protein and fiber(I usually go over on them)...that can't be the issue. But thanks for the suggestion.
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have you tried more veggies and fruits and less processed stuff? It looks like you eat lots of processed and packaged foods and really tiny servings of veggies. I am often guilty of the same, but find when I up the vegetables and lower the other stuff, the weight comes of more easily.
  • fitnezrox
    Options
    Try watching your sugars as well. Make sure you are getting enough calories and change up your workout. If you push yourself a little harder on your workouts and change it up from walking only, you should see some changes in the scale. Also watch carbs at night. Hope you see some changes soon, but do remember regardless of the scale if you are eating healthy and working out you are doing a wonderful thing for your body, mind and soul.

Have a happy and healthy day!!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Have you tried more veggies and fruits and less processed stuff? It looks like you eat lots of processed and packaged foods and really tiny servings of veggies. I am often guilty of the same, but find when I up the vegetables and lower the other stuff, the weight comes of more easily.

I agree 100%. you will notice a change on the scale when you increase your fruit and veggies and eat less processed foods. Not to mention you will feel so energized you will want to be twice as active. Good luck! :smile:
  • jaxxx79
    Options
    hi am new to this i know it say i joined in may but gave up. now been logging in for my first proper full wk, but defo agree with the more fruit and veg also drink loads of water.. Have u measured urself i know it sound funny but u may be losing inches first and then the weight will fly off... good luck xx i wish u all the best xxx
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Walk faster! Try to beat your previous times.

Are you using an HRM? 800 calories seems rather high for 3.6 miles.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    I noticed in your diary it doesn't show sugar.. how are your sugar levels? I agree with everyone else. Stay away from the processed foods and see how that effects your weight loss.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Walk faster! Try to beat your previous times.

Are you using an HRM? 800 calories seems rather high for 3.6 miles.

Yes I am using a HRM. The trail I walk is partially in the woods. It goes up and down hills. I jog up the hills. There is also a stretch that goes on the local college campus and there is a flight of stairs that I jog up and down which is actually not on the trail. That may be why the HRM is saying I am burning so many calories.