exercise advice to lose inches please

Options
Hiya, over the past 5 months i have managed to get down to 140ibs thru MFP support, diet and exercise, ive been flagging the past two weeks as had family problems. i am a bridesmaid in 6 weeks and although my shape has changed a lot i was hoping to lose a few more inches in time for the wedding.
I do a fair bit of cardio and i also run 3 or 4 miles 5 times a week, im prepared to change things up and give it my all for the next 6 weeks, and would appreciate any suggestions on exercises that will drop inches.
Thank in advance

Amanda xxx

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Have you done 30 Day Shred??? I didnt lose much weight but I lost 11 inches in 30days!!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Have you done 30 Day Shred??? I didnt lose much weight but I lost 11 inches in 30days!!

Exactly what I was going to say! I didn't lose more than a couple of pounds for the whole thing, but I dropped a ton of inches especially in the places I wanted to like hips and waist!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Add some weight training to your routine. :)
  • badcarmine40cal
    Options
    Way to go! keep up the good work because you are looking great! no matter fat or skinny it is the person inside you that is always beautiful:-) PLEASE!!!! never forget that! Keep Plugging and stay focused. :blushing: