Time to get back on track

Options
Hi
I used to use SparkPeople for tracking my food and was amazed at how painless eating well can be. Once I was happy with my weight I stopped recording everything and have slowly slipped back into unhealthy habits. Since SparkPeople closed down their website, I have been at a loss because no one place provided me an easy way to keep track of my foods. I hope I have found it here. My new user name is Wandabperfect (call me Wanda). If you have tips for making this a little less work intensive, I would love to hear them. At this point I have the cooking and eating part down but getting it into the tracker is tough. Also, coping with ever increasing goals as my Fitbit reports my activity is tough. I have been having some late night snacks to try to keep close to my recommended calorie goals but I thought eating just before bed was a no no.

Replies

• bonniemcc4
    bonniemcc4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi Wanda. I used to be on sparkpeople years ago too but fell off track.
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi Wanda. I love tracking my food on myfitnesspal. I lost 30+ pounds in 2018. I have done okay keeping it off. (a little up and down). Since travel restrictions have loosened my DH and I have been traveling since we are first time empty nesters. The traveling has caused me to be 10 pounds heavier than I'd like so I am back to it. I am in perimenopause so it is a little harder this time but Im trying. Good luck!!